turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year 2020: Will our stimulus check load on our turbo tax card?

Did anyone do anything different other then claiming there dependents on the tax return and putting in DD info on the 15th. I am suppose to get DD on the 30th but it is only for 1200.

Level 1

I haven't got one.

Has anyone received their deposit today 

No deposit for me yet but I had a negative balance of 3.85 and it went to 0.00 because 3.85 was added under general funding. Hopefully that means the stimulus is coming. 

Yes, our deposit showed up at some point; I gave up around 6 a.m. and went to bed, woke up and it was there. Only half of what we were anticipating originally ($1450 instead of $2900) but that's another matter, had already known that from the email Green Dot sent. 

Dang and your Dd was for the 30th? 

@Sdnickolas 

Yes

Any idea why I got a General Funding of 3.85 that took me from being in the negative to being even at 0.00? It doesn't say who it's from and nothing shows as Pending?

TT has to zero out your account due to them not being able to touch any of the stimulus money. So the $3.85 is them making it $0.00 so they don't get in trouble for taking any. And that also means your money is coming which will be around 4-7am. Greendot bank is in CA so as soon as there systems flip over at midnight there systems will update and start shooting out the DD's.  And for those who have a regular greendot card you will probably receive a email for pending deposit but people with TT cards may not. 

Around 4 a.m. had always been my experience with the Turbo Card in the past, but for whatever reason this particular deposit hit at some point between 6 a.m. (the last time I checked it) and 2 p.m EST. So if it doesn't show up immediately at 4 (EST), don't freak out. 

So anyone else with an intuit care with a dd of 30th still not showing a pending deposit for tomorrow 

If you have a TT card you wont get a notice if you have a regular green dot card you will.

Ok but how do you know that information 

Because if you read through comments you will see that only people that have greendot cards are getting those notification and anyone that has a TT card has stated they have not get any notification. Been hearing it for 2 weeks. Same thing happened to a lot of people on the first waves of DD. Just hang tight like everyone else. As long as the get my payment app has stated you DD will be the 30th and you have entered the right info then it will be there between 4-7am. Some get it after midnight west coast time since the bank is out of Cali. 

Cool bro thanks 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies