Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

Any update on this? 

I figured since green dot turbo tax accounts have a banking and routing number, stimulus would be deposited into these accounts. 

@Nt2 wrote:

Do you guys think it’s based off of location too? State wise 

I don’t receive notifications when my employers direct deposit hits each week, only once it was posted into my account. Nor did I receive a push notification for my taxes. So I’m just going to chill out until tomorrow I guess. 

I really wish a turbo rep would give us a legit answer tho ....

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit into your bank account then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit into the same account.

How the stimulus payments are dispersed is totally in the hands of the US Treasury Department through the IRS. 

@Ashbusick92 wrote:

Its funny to me you have no answers. Yet advertise that you can use turbotax to receive your stimulus check. Actually it says "receive your 2020 stimulus check as soon as possible with turbotax @intuit." I mean false advertising much?

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit into your bank account then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit into the same account.

@Derekthedonbot wrote:

Any update on this? 

I figured since green dot turbo tax accounts have a banking and routing number, stimulus would be deposited into these accounts. 

Champ from TT,

Pleeeeeaaaseee dont send that form statement again?

You takin up too much space bruh.

Everytime you send it i get a popup just Stop!

You se NOONE likes it. It condoles NOONE. It only Incites fury and gives me popups and wastes space.

Just kick back and make sure this thing dont get out of control. You really are being Sadistic with that note👿

Its on purpose. Youre enjoying it

Are you a TurboTax employee that can say that for sure? Because everyone else seems to have a different response. Which is that they aren't sure. So if your not an employee of them sorry but your answer is unhelpful 

They do have a Q&A page

Screenshot_20200414-061009_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200414-061014_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200414-061017_Chrome.jpg

@Knichole1985  It’s different now go to the Santa Barbra website if u have a TurboTax cardbitbwill tell u that it will be direct deposit 

I am hoping your reply was to the pathetic one that bashed me he doesn’t know my case my son is 33 years old I took on as being his caregiver and his stepdad and I pay all his bills because he can’t and hasn’t worked in 3 years my husbands military retirement pays just that his bills and our bills he worked and has worked since being retired and not by choice was he paid cash he wanted tax cut but when there are no jobs we do what we do . And for the person that bashed me why you trippin your momma don’t pay your bills 

@Money Binoculars1  What u mean check turbo card?

Ashbusick,

A TT employee's answer? We got em!

See Champ Donins 100 posts of that same 1 statement

Or, scroll thru thr history and watch the TT reps contradict each other post after post.

Wer'e just bidin time buddy. Thats all. Completely in the wind. Consolin each other with clues and common sense.

An answer? Hahajahajajalmao😂😂😂😂

Then why are you on here looking for answers?? That info is straight from turbo tax yes intuit turbo tax... doctor research you'll find it... 

Thank you for taking up for me and my son we have spent our life savings trying to find out just a diagnosis and that fool says I want a hand out well he needs to know I haven’t taken a hand out it’s callef taking care of my own and doing all I can I hope that person doesn’t see a dime of that stimulus check then shoot that mouth off

Intuit is turbo tax lmfao wow

Barbie, yeah that was for him

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies