Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

@cheffjakki 

Did you not see the posting above ?   The SBTPG site just updated it's information ... and when a payment is pending they will alert you the same way as they did for the refund check... nothing more they can do for you at this time until the IRS does something. Not even the IRS site will be operational until Friday so patience please.  Remember the IRS had millions of deposits to make and they will NOT all be issued at the same time.  

READ: 

https://www.sbtpg.com/coronavirus-stimulus-payment-info/

Check:

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

irs  filers .png

This isn’t true there are people saying they have been messaged by turbo tax stating their stimulus check will be deposited tell us the truth 

@LutherSatterwhite  

I was earlier but it's working fine for me now

I did also but I quit the app and restarted my phone and logged in the old way instead of biometrics and it worked

duenas09
Returning Member

no,im on now

When will my stimulus check be on my card 

The only thing that is certain is it is in the hands of the IRS and no amount of fretting will make their system work any faster.

If you have already filed a 2019 return there is nothing you can do until something happens on the IRS side… and they are ahead of schedule which is evidenced by the test deposits some saw recently. 

If you get the DD in the next 2 weeks then you are done. 

If you do not get the DD by the time the IRS finally opens the promised portal (now expected by 4/17) then you can check on the status and/or  update your information at that time.    https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

To help everyone check on the status of their payments, the IRS is building a second new tool expected to be available for use by April 17. Get My Payment will provide people with the status of their payment, including the date their payment is scheduled to be deposited into their bank account or mailed to them.

An additional feature on Get My Payment will allow eligible people a chance to provide their bank account information so they can receive their payment more quickly rather than waiting for a paper check. This feature will be unavailable if the Economic Impact Payment has already been scheduled for delivery.

You should receive a text notification, my spouse got it today with date and amount of deposit pending until the 15th

love0518

A friend if mine has turbo tax also she got her payment last nite 

And they have a TurboTax card why are only some of us getting the notification and not all of us that's weird

I am wondering the same thing I haven’t received any information 

Not everyone will receive payment on the same day..... some people starting getting theirs on April 9th🤷🏽‍♀️

Using TT services and having the TT card as your DD info are 2 different things so does your friend actually have TT card as her DD info with the IRS? 

Yes I sure did it kept knocking me off or saying if there was a error and then saying come back later yeah a little bit but I got in after a couple trys

@Asummers  That is good to hear! Do you know if they got a refund advance and/or have their tax preparing fees taken out of their return? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies