Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

Backyard should be safe. Lol Gotta get some sunshine to keep from going insane. I just practice social distancing by Hitting the lake or river. 

@Brownsfan6259 

I'm in NY and ours is way behind as well 

@EssentialEmployee 

That sounds very relaxing

u say this but the other agents saying something else lol 

This is all I know, it’s coming from irs.gov. I don’t like to assume, but I hope that since our turbo card account and routing numbers are currently active that the money will get deposited into that card. I hope it helps.

57F437CF-039D-4E8E-870E-C63688B903CE.png

So now that they are sending out payments will we get ours on the TurboTax card? Or do we need to update our information?

No it is not the same thing. Santa Barbara is something completely separate than the actual Green Dot Bank. SBTPG takes fees for TURBO TAX which then releases remaining funds to be sent to the actual routing and checking accnt number that is attached to GREEN DOT BANK. They are NOT the same. 

I would certainly hope so ,I have used my turbo card for direct deposit for years , even for school stuff, and tax returns , ect the stimulus check sure the heck should be going in there when everything else does !! If it's good enough to do taxes with, and payroll with ,it should be good enough to be used for this stimulus deposit?!

Hello tax expert I got my refund on my TurboTax card so you're saying I will get my stimulus payment on my TurboTax card and I'm assuming that you just found this out from the IRS this is great to finally hear this from an employee thank you

berlybear

Yeah I would like to know the answer to this too because I'm getting tired of checking my card every day, hoping that it will be there & all I would like is some kind of answer that the stimulus will be put on my turbo card .. someone please give us an answer asap....

I don’t think they will make a statement until they know for sure because they had a lot of problems this year, due to their software not asking people for form 1095-A. Many people still haven’t received their tax refunds because of that. 

Where did you find that? 

Has anyone heard anything yet or should we update our banking Information? Will our stimulus check come on our turbotax debit card  or not?

Du2
Level 3

Oh please! Irs will not be putting stimulus  on turbo card and these so called experts know it!!!! 

How does Turbo Tax or the IRS notify us about the status of our stimulus payment? I have seen people here comment that they got notifications but I have not gotten any: both in my TT card app nor my email. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies