turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

@chris16 

I've been signed up for texts notifications and emails since I have had this card and never get them not even when I got my actual taxes

@Metamoore34 So cross check the Intuit Card Routing and the Routing listed on 8b of your 1040 --- if they match you are set

Screenshot_4.png

@Metamoore34  Awesome thank you for the information

I have the email and the only email I ever get is when I log in from a new computer, which is almost never

I hope you are hedging your bet because the government had announced people who opted to receive their refunds on a prepaid card would be mailed a check. And since everyone I know who listed direct deposit banking information has received their payment, and no one at Intuit is willing to definitively answer the question, I'd guess those of us who relied on Intuit's shoddy product have to wait until April 17 to submit our bank information and wait some more. 

@johnsonzachary1981 

Oh I've definitely cross checked my numbers on my tax forms and my number on my turbo card account they match completely....and I only get emails about new logins as well nothing else

Wow where did you get that from

I will never use turbotax again I have been a faithful user for years not anymore if yall cant even figure out if stimulas will go on our green dot card then your useless HR Block users get there's on emerald card but you scumbags cant even answer a question 

@Ksapp2622  wrote:

I will never use turbotax again I have been a faithful user for years not anymore if yall cant even figure out if stimulas will go on our green dot card then your useless HR Block users get there's on emerald card but you scumbags cant even answer a question 

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

How do you bot know yall should have been in contact with IRS since it was approved 

@johnsonzachary1981 wrote:

So perhaps Turbo Tax and the IRS literally have no clue what they are doing, despite the fact they are essentially in bed with each other?

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

@DoninGA How do you know

Screenshot_20200413-153516_Google.jpg

@johnsonzachary1981 

I'm honestly not sure if that don person is an actual person that's all he's been posting

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies