Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

Check your email... I got a notification on the 10th stating that my deposit had been received and would be available by the 15th. It's worth mentioning that I received my turbo card last tax season and directly inputted the routing and account number on my tax return.

Screenshot_20200413-113627.png

Hope this helps everyone YOUR STIMULUS WILL GO ON TURBO CARD PLEASE SHARE AND I HOPE THIS HELPS EVERYONE PLEASE CHECK MY OTHER POSTS

I had a prepaid card years back for two years in a row and it still was direct deposited onto that regular income tax that is. And as long as the routing number and account number is there it should be no problem. What I don’t understand is why they can’t get a straight answer from anybody they should know this it’s a simple question

Thank you so much for that information. It definitely helps as our family has been very sick and no income coming in with 5 kids. I hope all of you are ok and we get this money ASAP!

Awesome!!! Thank you so much!

Thank you 

Anything yet?

Csh101

Can you please update. My co workers and my family members are all getting their stimulus payments. Is there any information on whether we who have the turbotax cards will get the stimulus payments deposited on our cards. 

I would like to know the same answer. I used turbo tax to file my taxes. Im happy with turbo tax and will continue to use them. It's crucial for the people that have the Green Dot Bank info on their last tax file to know whether or not we need to re- enter different account info. Some of us will be out of a car and home due to getting pur stimulus check later than everyone else simply because Turbo Tax couldn't tell us whether or not we would receive our stimulus check on our turbo cards. It seems like turbo tax is only trying to make mote money by gaining more customers. Please. It's not that hard for an authority figure for turbo tax to ask the IRS.

@kdryan it should be considered an abomination for you to post a link that is of no help, after stating "you can track your stimulus payment on this" what a Fuc$ HEAD move

@Alaskaalaska75 wrote:

I would like to know the same answer. I used turbo tax to file my taxes. Im happy with turbo tax and will continue to use them. It's crucial for the people that have the Green Dot Bank info on their last tax file to know whether or not we need to re- enter different account info. Some of us will be out of a car and home due to getting pur stimulus check later than everyone else simply because Turbo Tax couldn't tell us whether or not we would receive our stimulus check on our turbo cards. It seems like turbo tax is only trying to make mote money by gaining more customers. Please. It's not that hard for an authority figure for turbo tax to ask the IRS.

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

Csh101

Thank you for your help 

when did you file your taxes?

@Csh101 wrote:

Can you please update. My co workers and my family members are all getting their stimulus payments. Is there any information on whether we who have the turbotax cards will get the stimulus payments deposited on our cards. 

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

Faithful customer for 10+ years. You've lost my business after this. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies