Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Peggy4969

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

I do not have my turbo tax card any more I have a direct Express card through social security so how will I get my. Stimulus check if I even get one or not

If u get SS direct deposit they will use that banking info

I called and spoke with someone from TurboTax and I explained how I had the fees come out of my return and I also have the TT prepaid card issued through Green Dot Bank. She assured me it would be deposited on the card. She did say at first they were told to tell people no but after working and speaking with the IRS, they came up with something that will not cause people like myself to have to wait on a check. Hope that helps people. I'm thinking the experts who are commenting on here are putting a scripted answer down because they can't say one way or another. Call TT directly and explain your situation and see what they tell ya. I got a yes and that it would probably be sometime this week

How did you happen to get the notification? I haven't gotten any notifications from the Turbo Card app. I'm surprised because I know that the IRS would be sending out the checks for the people who are most eligible first. Being a college student, I fit the criteria for most eligible, but yet still haven't gotten any emails or notifications from the app. 

Lucky you 

teripets

Any idea how long until sent? since alot are getting theirs already

This is bull****. If not then why did I get the card?

This is something very important. I used my checking account every year for my tax return and this year I got the advance and had to get the Turbo card. If it has a banking and routing number, isn’t that good enough?

When I call can never get anyone live do u call the card or turbo tax ? Do u know right number 

SD42
Level 1

All I know is if the stimulus checks are not added to my card or others for that matter Turbotax will be looking at some type of law suit. Even if they did the temporary account number to get there fee (which I paid almost 200 dollars) they should not "hold" the stimulus checks because they are not owed any money from me as services were paid for already. So they need to make sure they are doing right by their customers because as several others I will not be using Turbotax next year and will advise anyone I can about their shady shenanigans. 

frankie4

Is there an update to this yet?

Prettyboy76
Returning Member

Mines have not came yet what's going on please help me everyone getting theirs 

Just got off the phone with a live TT rep and we will be getting stimulus on out ttcards

@Madhatter81 wrote:

I don't know what the hell is going on with TT and why they just can't give us an honest answer on the simple question. Ive used them for several years and I can say for sure if they give anymore run around or to be simple bull**bleep**, I will not be using there service anymore and would hope many others would stop as well. We have enough to deal with answer the question yes or no.

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

@terric0313 wrote:

Good luck finding out. Can't get a direct correct answer

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies