Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

For those that paid Turbo Tax at the time you  e-filed your return, there should be no problem receiving the stimulus on the Turbo Tax card using the routing and account number issued to you at the time you filed. There is no reason for Santa Barbara Bank to be involved with any TurboTax card user that did not request for the fees to be subtracted from their return.  If you have already received your 2019 return and had the filing fees subtracted from your return then the loan from Santa Barbara Bank has been satisfied and  should not be authorized to intercept.any further payments from the IRS.  If the intercept must be manually detached from the satisfied debt to prevent the stimulus check from going to Santa Barbara Bank first, is a programming issue and would be something Turbo would have to do on their end. If they fail to prevent this intercept or satisfy the terms to obtain the IRS approval to direct deposit to the card I too will end a 15 year relationship.with Turbo.

So have you found out anything yet

@Kayteclark wrote:

Im confused on why there is no info on this. And the info that TT keeps trying to give us has nothing to do with our question. I have a friend who got a tax card through H&R block and she recived hers already. Im confused on why TT has "no info" when its their job to be in contact with the IRS. Plus if they really cared about their customers, they would have figured all this out for us when they first started talking about sending them out. I already gotta fight to stay afloat rn. Why do i have to fight to try and get the money thats ment to help me?

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

Yort7

Will my stimulus money be direct deposited on my intuit turbo Visa card, and if not where do I go to give them my information 

Invisible2most
Returning Member

20200413_113048.jpg

@Yort7 wrote:

Will my stimulus money be direct deposited on my intuit turbo Visa card, and if not where do I go to give them my information 

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

My question is on my 1040 my checking account and routing number are listed. When I did my tax returns I had TT deduct my fee for filing from my refund. Will my check get direct deposit to my checking account? 

Spoke will a lady online at on turbo tax account about getting my stimulus check on my TTC

Screenshot_20200413-123317_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200413-123332_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_[phone number removed]08_Samsung Internet.jpg

•  

I live did a live chat with turbotax and was told yes no doubt it would be delivered on the card. Now your saying you dont know. Strange.

If you have already recieved your tax return it may take longer for your stimulus checks but no longer than the 15th

Kbaker86

Ok, so a bunch of people are getting their stimulus money... Why is there no answer on this matter yet?! Do you plan on screwing all of your customers over, or have you fixed the issue? If the IRS was able to make things happen on their end, why havent you guys, the ones working directly with the IRS figuring this out?!

@Livia1 I just got off the phone with Turbotax and was told that my stimulus check will be sent to my turbotax card. We will not receive a notification saying that the money is pending but we will receive a notification saying money has been deposited. Just keep checking your card daily. 

Writzii76

Can you tell us anything new today? I've been worried about so much and now I have to worry about this? I'm very disappointed because like everyone else we need the money right away. 

I did as well they just may be behind on updating there info on this because they are so busy trying to get people's money out to them. 

Screenshot_20200413-123317_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200413-123332_Samsung Internet.jpg

@Writzii76 wrote:

Can you tell us anything new today? I've been worried about so much and now I have to worry about this? I'm very disappointed because like everyone else we need the money right away. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies