Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

soo no word on will my stimulus check will be deposited on my turbo card ????

Will my stimulus package automatically go to my turbo tax card?

The IRS posted on April 10th that H&R BLOCK, TURBOTAX, AND DIRECT EXPRESS cards are eligible for direct be payments. 

Well imma just post this and as I've been saying I can care less if u agree or believe, turbo tax employee (and I have his name and employee number) just 100% assured me that if your return came on TT card so will stimulus regardless of fess or advance they are going by account and routing number on page 2 of your federal tax return...mine exactly match my turbo card

No.   Cares act update Santa Barbara bank card holders will get paper checks.

has this been figured out yet?

thank you for your information it was very helpful 

@Jesstwhitteker 

Our cards are NOT issued by sbgta that's a completely different card they are referring to

I spoke directly with TurboTax 

The position is that they cannot find a reason that it would not work. 

Green Dot has direct Deposit information and the IRS deposits stuff there already. 

They just have not been able to get the Treasury to officially answer the question so for what I am assuming is laibility reasons, they have to say they are not 100% sure. 

However as of today I am hearing alot of people say that they have received notice that there stuff will be deposited wednesday on their bank statements. Green Dot is not saying anything on theirs. 

I read we should be good. Turbotax, chime, and hr block all use the same bank.

Screenshot_[phone number removed]26_Messages.jpg

I have seen a lot of folks posting screenshot of their notification from their turbo card for deposit for 4.15.2020 

So when the irs tool comes out to log your banking information. If you haven't received your money through ttdc. Change it on the irs tool. Never using this debut card again.

I’m just to help community honestly that’s what I did and it’s a waiting game out of our control just like this chaos is not of our ( the American taxpayers) control turbo tax and any other party that’s work with the irs gotta follow protocol I think that it’s a waste of time giving trubo tax the brick shower and STAND UP TO THE ONES THAT IS CORE Responsible for the blindside and the effects that’s causing us average American to suffer ; we fought for the gun rights and other things throughout history why can’t we stand up now instead of venting on a website that don’t give no assures but create more negativity in the community all I’m saying is if you really wanna stand up stand up to the irs the us government ; how it’s always a excuse when it comes to helping or addressing the needs of the people and we as a nation have been brainwashed in Individualism one is better then the other I’m black your white he or she is brown or purple guess what rather we wanna expected or not all of America have been duked bamboozled poor America face reality we are all slaves on the Corporate plantation called America wake up for once United States taxpayer ;

Probably just gonna steal our money

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies