turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

stayce1
Returning Member

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

2018 I had the Turbo Card but 2019 I filed in Feb and put my Green Dot info.  So will it go to the Turbo Card?   I don't have the card anymore and do not know the card number or if its active.  How can I find that info out?  I logged into the turbo card site and put forgot user name but still have to have the card number to check.  With not having the card what do I do?

NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON ON THIS EARTH HAS RECIEVED A PAPER CHECK SO STOP THROWING OUT FALSE IGNORANT INFO

I just received my stimulus check on the turbo tax card so it seems that everyone else should as well. 

Actually my husband's cousin Anthony did show me his bank account as well as his gf lisa so they did come

That's not true.  I recieved a notification on Friday That I have a 1700 deposit coming on my tt card.  

I haven't got **bleep** I don't have **bleep** pending either a lot of people don't I'm not trying to be mean or anything but can you send proof that you got that so I can at least know what to look for this is getting really stressful **bleep** I just don't understand why we can't get it yes you can get your stimulus payments on your turbocard or no you can't

@CoronaGuy 

😂😂😂😂 I'll be whatever you call me I'm not the one on here making an ass out of myself

You are now dismissed 

To, turbo tax as I am one of the many that patiently wait for my deposit I wish everyone else would do the same and STFUA UNTIL THEN .... as bad as I could use the money as I'm sure 1000s could too I have 100% faith you guys will do it right and get it done. No you haven't been as fast as h&r block as some claim but idc I will still continue to be a loyal customer . Thank you turbo tax for your hard work and support in the matter. 

Where are you seeing these pending transactions is it under your transactions or where are you seeing that at because I don't ever see a pending direct deposit 

Did Anyone get their stimulus payment that had already filed taxes an got their refund  a while back an fees or advance taken out?Who can answer that ?....ILL WAIT....

This is so sad people asking for proof STFU and sit the **bleep** back and WAIT like the REST OF US AND STOP BITCHING ITS NOT MAKING **bleep** ANY FASTER... SMFH

@Roxanna8484 

Don't worry I haven't gotten any notification or emails from my turbo card but I didn't even get them when my taxes were put on even tho I'm signed up for them

Do your research and ALSO read the comments SEVERSL people have recieved them on the TTC or let me guess, you need proof?? Lmfao

I use turbo tax for 5 years. They deposit my returns into my checking account. Should i be good then?

I just talked to called Turbotax customer service, and the gentleman I spoke with said ... Paper Check...

Soooo....  idk if that helps...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies