turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

@Nessalynn77  wrote:

@DoninGA will we receive it on our turbo tax debit card if we had fees taken out or received the Cash advance. That is the question we are asking.

Yes, the fees and any advance do not prevent the stimulus payment from being direct deposited onto the Turbo Visa card.  The federal refund was direct deposited onto the card so the IRS uses  that card routing and account number to direct deposit any stimulus payment you are eligible to receive.

@Minnie Mouse  no joke seriously. I even pay a monthly fee for my turbo card account. If this money doesn’t show up in said account by Wednesday I’ll be extremely angry. I’ll just start going to H&R and be done with turbo. They should have had this figured out by now. Instead they leave thousands even millions in the dark. I have kids and got laid off. Unemployment right now is a joke for most. I haven’t been able to file in the last two weeks. My rent and utilities are due. 

@DoninGA  and how sure are you that it will go to our card even though we had fees/advances??? 

Its irritating some of us are depending on it and you have ppl like that its like shut up this is real life.. and everyone posting they got theres ok well why not say if u had fees or not...this has been a question for weeks answer it all or keep it **bleep** to yourself

Have anyone else seen that lawsuit up for grabs against "TurboTax"? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes

They will lock this thread up before they answer that question about fees an advances .

@Nicoleanne119  wrote:

You guys say to check for updates on your covid-19 updates but that hasn’t even been updated since April 1st. I think it’s time to figure it out. I’ve filed with turbo for years and to turn around not get a direct deposit onto my turbo card is ridiculous. 

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

@Roxanna8484 wrote:

I just don't understand why they can't give us a real **bleep**ing answer I put my direct deposit information or I'm sorry on my tax return is listed why can't they just call the IRS or something and find out they should have found out when this got sign in the law all the other companies know but TurboTax doesn't I buy extra stuff on my taxes to support them so I don't need there stupid stuff that they offer I don't have to buy that but I do it to help them I use this card often why can't you just tell us if we can get our **bleep** stimulus check on it y'all should be trying to find out you're going to lose customers if you don't find out people getting those checks but yet to TurboTax people don't know if we're going to get our check or not we're already out of work don't have no money but y'all can't tell us if that if it was yall you'd want to know

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

@CoronaGuy wrote:

Turbo Tax is basically murdering people out of convenience. I need this payment. Now they're going to make me wait for months. 

I don't have anything and now they're messing with my payment. I couldn't even put my direct deposit info in the site because I signed up for the card. 

Let's find out who's responsible and punish the greedy, stupid bastards. I'm sick of these rich, demented monsters playing with people. If I don't get my return in time and I find out who is responsible they're as good as dead. I have nothing to lose. 

Oh my God this is so sad I have bills too I could lose my car on Wednesday I just need to know if they're going to put it on there or not like if this was their kids or their bills they be finding out they quick to take those fees out but they can't find out one question I'm thinking about calling the IRS myself kind of embarrassed to call them but I don't have any other choice

so would've you were being auditied  well you still receive the check 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got mine and I'm not an employee, jeeze chill..if you owe child support you will not get one or it will be reduced.

If you have a negative balance on your turbo card will you still get the stimulus payment

@nene4 

That doesn't matter the IRS is only using your deposit info this has nothing to do with your taxes

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies