Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

I really think (TurboTax) are just looking towards new users to reap the benefits, in order for them to "Get Paid" off their services. They wouldnt get anything, if the IRS was to use the provided info for direct deposit, due to the users already passing their information to them. So I see they're not looking at "already customers" issues, because they are looking to get paid for their services first. They can't benefit, so they're looking for ways to do so, beforehand. I've searched all over the web for answers to this question. We may be the ones before the mailed-checks, or we may be the recipients who will receive a "Mailed Check" due to the lack of help and support to receive the stimulus check. Each employee of this company, have repeated the EXACT SAME THING, OVER AND OVER. Go to the IRS page and find out for yourself! But was quick to grab your fees. And either way, the "Turbo Tax Card" information is tied with your services and the account info I have is a "Federal Deposit" so the question is "Why haven't you guys, updated your service and/or system to either change our banking information for the deposit, or add a similar service as for non-filers? If you haven't already

@Kybenson1211 wrote:

You "tax experts" are a bunch of lazy customer service representatives that I have ever dealt with. You have tons of CUSTOMERS asking the same question, " will our stimulus checks be deposited on your turbo tax green dot cards that YOUR company issued us to receive direct deposit of our tax return? And all of you " tax experts" copy and paste the same useless response. The government has started to send the stimulus direct deposits out already so your company should have been provided with the answer either yes or no, why you guys are not sharing that information with your valued customers is total b.s. I know for a fact the stimulus direct deposits have gone on to H&R Blocks Emerald Cards as well as Chime cards and many other prepaid debit cards so if indeed our stimulus will not be on our turbo tax green dot card than I hate to inform you but you will have a LOT of angry customers and guarantee in the future we will remember this HUGE inconvenience and never use turbo tax again. This is a stressful time for everyone as it is and you lazy turbo tax tax experts that rather copy and paste the same response instead of really looking into this for us and taking the time to type a real response that provides your customers with some insight are just making this time even more stressful. I hope the ceo see's what kind of lazy employees they have working for their company. I have taken many screenshots of all the "tax experts" answering our question with the same word for word answer that provides no direction or help and I will be sharing them on social media as well with the bbb.

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

@jmo8903 wrote:

Finalizing details really? money is supposed to start flowing today and you are telling me Turbo Tax doesn't have a clue? 

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

the peeps that got theirs are not answering the question ,probably turbo employees posing as customers trying to save bizz.

@ObrianthaWiseGuy wrote:

I really think (TurboTax) are just looking towards new users to reap the benefits, in order for them to "Get Paid" off their services. They wouldnt get anything, if the IRS was to use the provided info for direct deposit, due to the users already passing their information to them. So I see they're not looking at "already customers" issues, because they are looking to get paid for their services first. They can't benefit, so they're looking for ways to do so, beforehand. I've searched all over the web for answers to this question. We may be the ones before the mailed-checks, or we may be the recipients who will a "Mailed Check" due to the lack of help and support to receive the stimulus check. Each employee of this company, have repeated the EXACT SAME THING, OVER AND OVER. Go to the IRS page and find out for yourself! But was quick to grab your fees. And either way, the "Turbo Tax Card" information is tied with your services and the account info I have is a "Federal Deposit" so the question is "Why haven't you guys, updated your service and/or system to either change our banking information for the deposit, or add a similar service as for non-filers? If you haven't already

I will never use turbo tax again. Y'all are a freaking joke. The only place that has a real answer.... Shame on you! From the looks of the comments yall willbe hurting fir business next year!!!

TurboTax...answer the **bleep** question in words outta hour mouth, don’t copy and paste! WILL WE RECEIVE IT ON OUR CARD EVEN IF WE HAD FEES AND/OR ADVANCES??? It is a YES OR NO question!!! 

@Crystal7088 wrote:

I will never use turbo tax again. Y'all are a freaking joke. The only place that has a real answer.... Shame on you! From the looks of the comments yall willbe hurting fir business next year!!!

You guys say to check for updates on your covid-19 updates but that hasn’t even been updated since April 1st. I think it’s time to figure it out. I’ve filed with turbo for years and to turn around not get a direct deposit onto my turbo card is ridiculous. 

I agree! And whoever DoninGA is works for them too. Keeps posting that **bleep** auto message pissing me off

@TDoyle1983 @right! Some **bleep** customer service! I wanna get paid to post the same **bleep** thing all day long when I have customers who are worried about how they’re pay the bills or feed their families! Idiot! 

@DoninGA will we receive it on our turbo tax debit card if we had fees taken out or received the Cash advance. That is the question we are asking.

You're not making any sense why wouldn't our money come on our card we get our tax returns on our card we have a routing and account number give us an accurate answer so we can change our deposit to our our payroll account if not like I've been waiting forever for this money I've been out of work I need this money so you need to give us a direct answer because they're handing out the money now and if I don't get my money on my card you will lose me as a customer and I've been doing TurboTax for years

Anonymous
Not applicable

You will get on the card, don't listen to trolls 

I just don't understand why they can't give us a real **bleep**ing answer I put my direct deposit information or I'm sorry on my tax return is listed why can't they just call the IRS or something and find out they should have found out when this got sign in the law all the other companies know but TurboTax doesn't I buy extra stuff on my taxes to support them so I don't need there stupid stuff that they offer I don't have to buy that but I do it to help them I use this card often why can't you just tell us if we can get our **bleep** stimulus check on it y'all should be trying to find out you're going to lose customers if you don't find out people getting those checks but yet to TurboTax people don't know if we're going to get our check or not we're already out of work don't have no money but y'all can't tell us if that if it was yall you'd want to know

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies