Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

Hello,we will get our money deposited on our TurboTax debit cards,as long as your 1040 has account and routing number and marked checking we are good.its linked to a banking account,has direct deposit,and TurboTax has linked up with irs.heres a post I found to give a straight up answer. No BS or robot answers 

Screenshot_20200413-095911~2.png

Why did I already get a message from turbotax saying I had a deposit but it still isnt showing.  Been 3 days 

Karlacurren
Returning Member

So how are they sending them out? Is it by ppls last name or how are they doing it? Who are the first to receive this first batch??

@jibberishhhhhh @you got your deposit on your turbo tax debit card??

@jibberishhhhhhdid you have fees taken out or get the cash advance?

did you have fees taken out?

@LESILVIS  From what I’ve seen people have gotten the notification but it won’t post till the 15 I have not gotten a notification yet hopefully soon!

@ACM im being told that even though it has a routing number and account number that turbo tax gave the IRS a temp # to deposit it into which was thru another bank and then turbo tax used the account number on our papers so if that’s the case the IRS used their temp number and we will be mailed a check because it will bounce back. 

Did you fees taken out?

SERIOUSLY THOUGH 😭😭😭 FEES OR NO FEES! 

So my account has been -17$ for a month now and I just had to get a new card mailed to me. Will I still get the stimulus even tho I'm -17$

I really need mine too.. If it does not come back on the card and I have to wait for a check I will NEVER use them Again.. We should have that money like others with Direct Deposits. We will have to wait for a paper check if not and that can be weeks. Im stressted out about this.. 

@Jenny888  I agree! First and last time ever using them. It shouldn’t matter if you had fees and/or advance they should somehow make it right! 

@Jenny888 wrote:

I really need mine too.. If it does not come back on the card and I have to wait for a check I will NEVER use them Again.. We should have that money like others with Direct Deposits. We will have to wait for a paper check if not and that can be weeks. Im stressted out about this.. 

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

Even if there were fees and advances????

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies