Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

@bowen1992 wrote:

This is ridiculous they dont have an answer for us when they are supposedly the "go to " company the IRS depends on . Something tells me there is some fishy activity with Turbo Tax. For one its supposed to be free to file taxes (only reason we use them) but they took 200$ out of my refund. All these lies will crash and burn your business. I know I'm going back to H&R Block next year. This is riduculous

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

@ebarrera13 wrote:

Wow... so effing disappointed with Turbo Tax! Been giving y’all my money for YEARS! And this is b.s y’all pull?! Ridiculous. I hope everyone can agree this will be the last year using Turbo Tax. 

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

@TC1020 wrote:

Been using TurboTax for the last 15 years. The crazy part is, this year I set up an H&R Block account but decided to use TurboTax again. But next year I know who I'm filing with. So long TurboTax. They are about to lose a lot of customers including me. The least they could do is offer advancements with all of the money they have. Smh

Rakevius

I got a notification but it still isnt on my card anyone else going thru same?

Rakevius

I received a notification but is there a delay on when checks will be deposited?

I called TT customer service a week ago and asked the lady who answered if my stimulus check will go onto my TT debit card if my 2019 taxes went in there and she straight up told me yes it will. Now I see TT saying they don’t have any info on the matter?!? Why I am finding this out. Ow after your customer service told me otherwise? I would made different arrangements! NEVER using TT again. I hope you lose millions of customers over this. Disgusting.

did anyone on this thread that has received their stimulus on their turbo have fees taken out ?That is the million dollar Question that has not been answered.

Karlacurren
Returning Member

Will my stimulus check be deposited into my Turbo tax pay card that I have??

@Karlacurren wrote:

Will my stimulus check be deposited into my Turbo tax pay card that I have??

Rakevius

Same here i wonder when will they hit?

Did you get the cash advance? I’m hearing if you did then it went they sbtg (or whatever it is, I always forget) and that we will have to have a check mailed. 

@04132020 right...it seems that if you had fees taken out OR got a cash advance that you’re getting mailed a check! Bs if so!

Calykoo69 ,did you have fees tooken out ?

@Rakevius did you have fees taken out or get the cash advance?

YES , just got my Stimulus deposit 04/13/2020

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies