Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Meg5_6

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/how-to-track-your-coronavirus-stimulus-che...

it says here direct deposited to bank including prepaid cards.

exact wording in article 

“The stimulus money will arrive either in your bank account if you set up direct deposit with the IRS for past refunds during tax season, including prepaid cards, or in the mail with your registered address. “

@Gerdine 1971 have you filed taxes with another company since 2017? If you filed 2018 or 2019 taxes then whatever was on file for you will be used. If you received a check then that's what the irs will use. If you used a bank account that is closed now, they will send it to the closed account and then wait for it to be returned before sending a check to the last known address. If you didn't file taxes for the past two years you will need to sign up through turbotax to receive your stimulus payment. Hope this helps. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

All offsets are being turned off except child support repayment. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes because all have routing and account number, that's all that matters. Well if it's valid also.

I've had subscriptions that wont accept the turbo card because it's a reload card. They look at it like it's a throw away, most people get a new one every year

bcerezo2493
Returning Member

I still haven’t even gotten my federal refund when I last call the IRS they told me that the way turbo tax works is they send the refund to their account and turbo tax then deposit it to whatever account u have them. So the IRS does not have our banking info therefore we are stuck waiting on turbo tax. 

Ok. So I just spoke with a personal friend from IRS. She stated that whichever banking info used on 2018 or 19 returns will be the accts used for stimulus payments.  Unfortunately,  she cannot disclose all info but assured me it'll be deposited.  I used turbo tax advance two years in a row.  This year was subjected to fees as well.  Two totally different turbo accts which are both active.  No deposits yet.  Will keep you informed. 

That was a excellent question that was asked when will trubo tax answer this question so a lot of taxpayers who use your services like myself (since 2013) will won’t to  have clarity PLEASE hr block and others have gotten there TRUBO TAX WHAT ABOUT US IT WAS US;SMH ;;;,you really dropping the ball on us when we need you to step

up 

People need to chill TF out!! donyour research it CLEARLY states you WILL recieve your stimulus on your card! As many people already have recieved there ON THERE TURBO CARD... BE PATIENT.... They cant wipe everyone's ass at once! I haven't recieved mine yet and just like anyone else I could use it really badly right now but bitching and complaining isnt making things any faster...

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got mine on my card. Be patient!!! Really it's a process they just started, who knows what order they are doing it in. Google stuff. Be better and quicker than waiting for these people to help. I do.

@Anonymous did you receive a notification from your turbotax card saying that your stimulus money was deposited into your account? 

You got yours on your turbo tax card

Anonymous
Not applicable

Absolutely not I didn't get a notice from them even though I'm signed up to, but that might be a glitch on my part, just keep checking it. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I did get it on tt card.just got my 2019 refund also so maybe that's why it was quick for me?

Rashawn33

You couldn't of said it any better...What she said

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies