Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

@Nick0707  I don’t know maybe they just got the info on it I’m really not sure I just hope that is the case!

Not everyone recieves it the same day just look at your tax return it should have you DD info on file if so then hey! It will be DD, JUST be patient we should all find out tommorow, my guess is some employees state the obvious which has been told everywhere if you got your refund DD you will get your stimulus through DD, as for the others who say they have no information my guess is they want to be as professional as possible and notrun the risk of  giving out false information 

I don't know what the hell is going on with TT and why they just can't give us an honest answer on the simple question. Ive used them for several years and I can say for sure if they give anymore run around or to be simple bull**bleep**, I will not be using there service anymore and would hope many others would stop as well. We have enough to deal with answer the question yes or no.

Good luck finding out. Can't get a direct correct answer

I looked it up and our turbo cards are not issued by santa Barbara bank...just an fyi fyi those of you not understanding

Exactly they are issued by green dot bank agreed 

Screenshot_20200412-185846~2.png

So this is a screenshot of my tax info at sbtga ( blacked out for obvious reasons) however point being there is no account and routing number just a customer number.... On your tax for in your direct deposit info it has your turbo card info. I'm just saying again I'm not looking for agreement

Like I said before I talked with people who went through H&R block and got their chime emerald card now on H&R block website I saw someone asking about our turbo cards and H&R block could give us an answer and the answer is yes they will go on to our turbo cards are turbo cards used Green Dot banking just like their chime emerald cards the reason why certain people have gotten them is because chime is giving out cash advancements on the stimulus payments to a limited number of people

@krenger666 

I'm going to tell you why that makes so much sense to me 4 of my siblings all have chime and only 2 have received their stimulus. So that makes a lot of sense.

Im not sure what you mean brother

roccos
Returning Member

Did you have fees taken out or a refund advance? Sorry if you answered that already, it’s a lot to read. 

No fees where taken out from my tax returns, no refund advance

Some Debit Cards Are Eligible to Receive Payments

Debit cards that are used by many tax preparation companies such as H&R Block and Intuit’s TurboTax as well as the Direct Express programs do qualify to receive these direct payments. That’s because these cards (H&R Block’s Emerald Card, Direct Express and TurboTax’s debit card) are linked to an actual bank account (with routing numbers) and all should qualify for the economic stimulus direct payment. This is relatively new information.

I am like all of you. Waiting to see if it will arive on my TT. It seems they did a test batch on some Stimulus payments. Others got loans against there payments. I've seen numerous people get there's on there Turbo card. So it's going to be deposited on your card if that's what you used. Turbo employees are directed to give this information. True or not true . The actual copy of your tax return on the IRS website has you turbo account # on there. It's very frustrating waiting. Most of you should see your money by Wednesday. 

• Will my stimulus check be direct deposit on my turbo tax card
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies