Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

KG1000

Will my direct deposit for the stimulus check be dropped tomorrow

Did you have fees taken out of your fedral refund?

I just got through and checked my balance. My stimulus check posted!We had the advance refund with fees taken out too. 

This same thing happened to me. However i looked up my original card paperwork that had the direct deposit info on it and its the correct account number. But my card balance is 0.00. Where's my money? I can't get anyone from TT on the phone either. Do you know anything more about this?  

Did your stimulus check get deposited into TT card yet? Im having trouble. IRS report they deposited it into my TT card account but my balance is 0.00. Was hoping you might know something more than i do. 

It finally posted to my account like two hours ago. I kept trying to long in and it was finally there. Yes it was the TT card. 

Mine finally posted to the card a couple of hours ago as well. 

Mine finally posted at 3pm EDT after showing a balance of $0 all day and the IRS tracker showing incorrect deposit information (an account number with the last four of my husband's social) 

I know it's hard but be patient for a little while longer. The whole TT system was down for most of the day. I think they're struggling to keep up with the amount of deposits. 

I received this email a little after the deposit posted. Keep an eye on your inbox

tedc05

I used Turbotax for my 2019 tax return and got the refund already, why I am still not receiving the stimulus check?

checked the IRS"get my payment" website and typed in exactly the same info I have on my 2019 1040 form, and it said status not available/info did not match their record.

What is going on here?

jwb0818

Can we file a class action lawsuit against TT for knowing that the IRS did not have our direct deposit info, and telling us that they would individually deposit it into our accounts anyway?

Tasnyd95
Returning Member

Hi, I still havent received my stimulus check yet, I E-filed with turbo tax this year, claimed myself and my two kids, I already got my refund awhile ago, so I know the IRS has the bank info. My first question is, " I had to get a replacement card for my account,but still same account.  would that effect it? And my second question is, when I try using the get my payment tool, it says that my info doesn't match anyone in the database and kicks me off for 24hrs, what does It mean if its doing this? 

Tasnyd95
Returning Member

Hi, I still havent received my stimulus check yet, I E-filed with turbo tax this year, claimed myself and my two kids, I already got my refund awhile ago, so I know the IRS has the bank info. My first question is, " I had to get a replacement card for my account,but still same account.  would that effect it? And my second question is, when I try using the get my payment tool, it says that my info doesn't match anyone in the database and kicks me off for 24hrs, what does It mean if its doing this? 

Kvda80

The irs will not use the turbo card for stimulus. Please go to the its website to update your banking information or wait for a paper check. 

Kvda80

I had this issue with the information not correct because the amount of my refund was adjusted by turbo tax and they wanted the real true return amount. I used the IRS tax transcript to get my information. But you might be able to contact a tax person. All the numbers have to be exact to update the information

Ellzey20
Returning Member

I wanted to know the information I gave turbo tax about direct deposit does that get sent to the IRS as well?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies