Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Joedge980

Will I get my stimulus check on my turbo card

What would be the issue if it’s direct deposit information makes no since what so ever we trusted y’all with are money and it’s more important now than ever get it together  

kia33128

While Turbo can’t give us a definite answer..I know if u apply for a refund loan  with HR block..it will NOT be deposited on ur emerald card..it will be mailed which paper stimulus check would come out till May June only direct deposit will be released in April

The money will not go thru turbo tax at all... if there is a routing and account number on your tax return that is where the money is going! Not SBTG because there are no fees coming out! It is going right to the routing and account number on your tax return turbo tax has nothing to do with it! It’s a green Dot card and green dot account no different than any other bank account. 

IF you have already filed then you will need to just wait and see what the IRS is doing before you can know what you can do ... no matter how much you moan about how you are being  treated it  will not change the facts of when/how you will receive the stimulus money.  

IF  the DD happens in the next 2 weeks then you are done.

IF  you do not get the money by DD then when the IRS portal opens you can update your DD info ... expected by the 24th :   https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

I've been asking this question alot. Some Turbo workers say yes, others say no, others say they don't know. The best thing we can take from this is that none of them know what they are doing.

Right? Im negative 8$ cuz of last months fee n this months also ..hopefully they send the check soon..i heard it'll be on nexr friday the latest

My friend got her stimulus payment today on a Green Dot bank debit card. Our turbo tax cards are with Green Dot and have a routing and account number so I don’t see why we wouldn’t be getting it on this card. It works just like a bank account. I work for DoorDash and get my earnings direct deposited to my TuboTax card every week.

This is ridiculous.  There’s absolutely no way to talk to anyone and you’re not giving any answers.  Does the IRS know you’re waiting for a response?  Pathetic bush league BS.

Exactly! My return has the green dot account information. That’s all the IRS needs.

And even at that point it says if there is a account number and routing number already on file with the irs you cant change it through the new irs website launching next week so everyone who used turbo got screwed yet again....if you filed with a cash ap card youd get it chime users got it but here we are unsure we just wait and see ig

Agreed

Yeah, we get it! The bold type does nothing for your cause. It comes off as snippy and unprofessional. How can you say you're still waiting for IRS guidance and people who are calling are getting actual information? I find it ridiculous that your company worked directly with the IRS to create that website, yet when customers who've actually PAID THIS COMPANY MONEY want some answers, they are greeted with a shoulder shrug and a copy pasted bs message.

What a mistake it was to file with Turbo Tax this year. 

I have seen serval post with it pending so I believe we will get it in our cards bc it’s associated with a bank and green dot and NetSpend and stuff are with green dot and they are getting it to 

Exactly it’s a real debit card with a routing and account number no need to worry at all

Srg171987

It’s pretty messed up that our taxes were late to begin with because we signed up for this card service and that you cannot give us anything but robotic info. I’ve had people online receiving banners stated that payments have been sent to cards and are pending... so there is hope. I’m saying right. Now that if I end up with a paper check and having to wait because of the ignorance of the staff at turbo tax for the second time this year...... I will not be returning. Along with many other customers I’m sure...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies