Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Will I be charged for Turbotax Live after filing by April 4, 2020?

Basically, I took advantage of the free Turbo Tax Live promo going on that stated that as long as I file before April 4, 2020 - I will not be charged for the Live service.

I want to verify if this is true. I have filed already and had all of my Returns accepted - all before April 4, 2020. Will I still be charged?

If so, how do I move back to free service to make sure I don't get charged?

Thanks!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

BEFORE you filed ...in step 1 of the FILE tab ... if you had to pay anything that is when you do so ... nothing more will be added after you file.  

Thanks for your reply!

I was charged $0 for Federal and my State(s) returns on the file tab. I'm glad to hear that I will not be charged after filing.

I'm only concerned because even after I filed, I still have the Live Help option, a paid premium feature, available on my TurboTax account. I'm afraid that I'll be charged for having this feature available still.

STOP WORRYING ... if you had paid for the service when it was discounted early in the season and then used it later when the price went up you are not charged more later.  Congrats for grabbing a good deal.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies