Re: Why does my #2nd stimulus payment say status u...

Why does my #2nd stimulus payment say status unavailable

I get the same message and I am livid. We needed that money desperately and filed with turbotax for the last 3 years. We most certainly qualify and our 2019 tax return was processed.  News reports state people who used Turbotax are having problems getting it and have to wait and file for it on the 2020 tax return.  Why has Turbotax not reached out via email or blog or answers in the support forums when they know they are responsible for the delay???? We pay to file our taxes with you and now we are paying even more. Its not right to not come out and address the issues with the 2nd stimulus that your company caused. 

You may be getting this message if you paid TurboTax with your refund last year. Unfortunately, because of an IRS error, millions of payments were sent to the wrong accounts and some may not have received their stimulus payment.  If that's the case, TurboTax has provided the IRS with your correct account information, and the IRS is working to send your payment to you within days. Please see this article.