Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Where is my advance refund?

@CarissaM  I thought the loan is issued by First Century Bank?? Credit Karma just received the funds. 

@Peggyr420  Same issue for me and hundreds of others getting the runaround. I was accepted a week ago today by the IRS. 

They all said turbo tax didn't submit my loan app.  Y

Credit karma keeps redirecting me back to TurboTax.  I still can't seem to get any help with my cash advance. I would like to know what's going on!!  Again, I am extremely disappointed and completely dissatisfied with these two companies!!

So  now I was on phone for hours and was told all good money will b there in hour.  And now they tell me no I'm not getting it 

@Peggyr420   This entire thing is a joke. They literally do NOT care 🤬🤬

@Peggyr420  @texascole2 @AndreaSpires  Get on twitter and blast them. The CEO is on there and then mention all of their companies as well (Turbo Tax, Credit Karma, Intuit, Quickbooks). Then blast them on Facebook and any other social media outlet. Also, contact Morgan & Morgan attorneys 

@Peggyr420 @AndreaSpires @texascole2 C9EDD1FC-AA5F-4E50-9993-23C550E1D550.jpeg

If they ask me ONE more time to “explain” my situation or state that the issue is “resolved” I’m  going to lose my $hit. I will spend every single free moment I have putting my energy towards blasting their incompetence and seeking legal action. I’m on twitter and Facebook.

I know. They don't realize people count on this and for them to just blow it off.   What about the reps that lied to me and said I was getting it and giving me false hope during our b.s conversation over hour and half long of him putting ms on hold and lying.  It's ashame and crappy.  Then they hung up on me 2 times 

Now they are saying my app wasn't submitted. Then after an hour and half call the rep kept telling me my money will b there in an hour and kept saying that  after I called again the rep said no its wasn't submitted and gave me supervisor that hung up on me when I told her what the rep siad.   Please help me

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies