Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

@Ciara5  What time was your refund deposited? I filed on Feb16th and have had the same exact issues. But I have not recieved refund. Did you claim EITC or any other tax credit? Did you claim the rebate for the first two stimulus checks?

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

@Ciara5  also where did you see a tax code? When i look it does not have any numbers just says "your return is still being processed and a refund date will be provided to you when available".

JerryS9

I had the "still processing a date will be given " with the 152 code. My original filing date was Feb. 10th. After having the above code and message since the first week of March I received a text from my bank about a deposit at 8 p.m. tonight which turned out to be my refund. Interestingly, the where's my refund tool still doesn't even show the return as being sent yet. Good luck.. I hope you get your refund soon. 

I’ve been waiting for 64

Hey guys if it helps I filed online but I also received a check in the mail. So look out for both. 

I filed online as well. You mean you chose direct deposit? And they sent you a check? Was it adjusted any? More or less money or the same? And what date did you file? And date accepted? And was there any reasoning given for paper check??? Also did you check on the wmr site and it tell you this message....Your refund is still being processed and a refund date will be given when available????? Please lmk if that is what yours said. 

Glad you got your.......if you do get deposited let us know please and if possible after deposit could you check the wmr site and see if it changed?? Would help me feel a little better. Single dad hours cut at work, car falling apart and rent and bills stacking up. This year REALLY need refund as other years got fast and really didn't need as bad as had 40 hrs a week and plenty of overtime. But please if deposited and wmr site changes lmk please!!!!! Thanks so much.  

Btw I have same code on bottom 152. And what date did you file....and get accepted. Mine was filed on the 28th of January and was accepted on the 13th of February...and still says same on wmr site. Your return is still being processed and a refund date will be given when available.  Does yours say the same? 

Yes I filed feb 12th, it was still processing until like 2 weeks I finally got the bar, and it was adjusted. And then i got a check in the mail yesterday. 

I filed with TT on January 12, transmitted to IRS 2/12..Had to verify identity on 3/31..now refund approved,have refund check send date of 4/16..

Still processing means your return is in limbo until the IRS gets info it needs to continue Processing the return,once they get that,your return will be processed and approved..drove me up a tree, until I found this out..8 days for me (Verification to refund approved)

Hang on,it's maddening,but you will prevail!! 😁👍

No,chose paper check,Still Processing basically means the IRS has paused processing, because something came up where they need to verify you randomly,or need other information,you should get a letter from IRS with number to call,once they have the necessary info,your return will return to Processing towards refund ,8 days for me,Mail date 4/16..

Still processing with the disappearance of the status bar means this: from experience.. your file has been pulled for Manuel processing and can take up to 10 weeks.  Many reasons why. Mine was because I checked line 30.  Finally my status bar came back with a date. But by mail they say 2 to 4 weeks. My stimulus check was dated the 26th of march and i didnt get that until today. Two weeks and a day in the mail.  Patience is key.  I know when everything is falling down and money is the only thing that will help not making matters worse... I know. Like when the stumulus came today its too late now. No insurance, no job, homeless, and a broken down car from last winter. Starting all over again at 55yrs old.  Hey there's crypto to maybe do first. Got be hopeful keep looking forward to what maybe then what is.  

What do you mean gets info they need? Meaning I'm gonna have to provide something? Or they just haven't got to mine yet? 

Right on the wmr site. On bottom of page. 

So??!!! What's the good news? Was it deposited?? And what's status say on wmr site??? Please advise. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies