Duc28

Re: What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

I have NetSpend
Mommyof3

If you had credits. The IRS did NOT start actually processing returns until after Feb.15 when the path was lifted I don't care how early you filed. This applies to you as well.

I don't even have to ask what your transcripts look like. I'm willing to bet all codes & dates below match what I have below....👇🏾 Find your code & DDD date

----------------

Early Filers with 👇🏾

0405 & 0505 - Weekly Code

2/11 & 2/18 - Date Has To Be Processed By

OR you was resequenced & have to wait another week to be processed w| the 2/25 family cus you didn't make the TEST BATCH.

2/22 - DDD (Test batch)

----------------

0605 - Weekly Code
2/25 - Date Has To Be Processed By
02/27 - DDD

----------------

0705 - Weekly Code
3/04 - Date Has To Be Processed By
3/06 - DDD

----------------

Note:

Daily DDD can be any day of the week.

Weekly DDD will always land on a Wednesday. But yu can still receive it before that date depending on who you bank with.

----------------

If you have cycle code starts with 08 & further...you will process regular. Meaning u didn't make the glitch in the system so everything will go smoothly & you will get an immediate DDD

Example:

0803 - Daily Code
3/11 - Date Has To Be Processed By
2/25 - DDD

I see the pattern. Drop them codes & processing dates.
Duc28

Just spoke to someone. She says basically waiting for the hold to drop off from the child credit tax. I should see movement soon or by the 27th. We will see.
Mommyof3

This additional child tax credit isn’t worth this wow!! My first time getting any kind of credits and this is what its like well by no means I rather go back to my prior years of filing without qualifying for these credits