turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Same here loll I’m seeing all these good people get their eic ones given a ddd and here I am wondering why me lol still processing with no topic ... and I’m locked out but I still can call lol!!! Question momma bear does yours have a topic ?

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

I have just saying being processed with no topic which so many say that’s good and may just be a ddd 22 but then why haven’t I updated and I’m just so over this by now

I've never had this happen. Never had wmr update before I got money. Everything is definitely different this year.

Oh so people say that it’s good ? I mean maybe that means it’s just computer being slow ? Let’s both jump lol

So your deposit didn’t hit? This is crazy I should of known this was gonna be drag out this year. Being my first time in the path I should of just realized it really gonna be the end of February so I won’t no longer get my hopes up

Watch all this from her and she’ll get hers the 22nd lol

Nope didn't get it. Got a ddd date of 22nd.

That’s good if you got a ddd of 22! That’s more movement then most
Rick1
Returning Member

I have the EIC credit. I woke up yesterday on the 16th with a message saying it has been received and processing. I checked this morning the 17th and now have a DD of the 22 with bars showing received and approved.

I’m in Indiana
Filed 01/21
Accepted 01/22
Path act up until yesterday
01/16 processing message
6 am 01/17 DDD Feb. 22

Everyone is getting ddd dates but there just popping up at random times. U can get money anyway cause it says by the 22nd not on the 22nd.

*anyday

Todd mine is still processing what does that mean when there’s no tax topic after you get out of the path and back into the wmr without bars just “we received and processing “ no tax topic

What mine said last night that means it's almost done processing. It will probably update tonight and give u a ddd. Mine said that all day yesterday untill 11pm last night.

Todd hahaha nice so I’m guessing you know that the unlock of the wmr checking is 5 times and unlocks at 11pm
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies