turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

shay4911

Transcript code 570

Well I filed mines 1/3/19 got accepted 1/19/19 did not get a processing note on where my refund until 2/25/19 then i get a letter dated 2/28/19 saying I am being reviewed and I have to wait 60 days which will be 4/28/19 in the mean time i am checking my transcripts and I have code 570. I have called tax advocate 2 different times no help at all call IRS and was told they cant see nothing more than I can see on my letter i have to wait until the 60 days and i should have 1 a letter or 2 my refund and i said if i dont have either she said to call back on the following day then they can see what they can do. Like what is going on i have been filing taxes for 20 years and i have never had this issue but what ever it is i hope it gets fixed so i dont have to go thru this filing next year.

Transcript code 570

IRS has been doing crazy stuff. Just make sure it isnt because of wages. I have been delayed since 01/29. Got tax advocate around 03/15 amended my retun because withholding was off by $600. IRS received amended return 03/28 my release was just sent in to release my taxes on 04/25 HALLELUJAH! So my DDD should happen friday because im a weekly. But at the beginning i was told very same thing under 45 day review then 60 day review but come to find out my wages were the reason for the review.

Transcript code 570

Haleyoh2008 how did you come out?

Transcript code 570

Got a DDD for 05/15 transcripts updated friday finally!

Transcript code 570

Hello I got the same code 570. But before this code I had a 971 code saying there was something sent but I have not received. Has anyone gotten an update? Please help. I keep getting different answers. I filed late March

Transcript code 570

He
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies