Did you mean:Β 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Transcript code 570

Just checked my transcript. I have 846 refund issued 3/13/19. Thanks for the info @Mcunningham923  Anyone else get a 846 today?

Transcript code 570

And WMR still states "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available."  I'll let yall know if that changes tomorrow

Transcript code 570

Haven't yet. But they update all day till 4pm central time. I'm so happy for you. I bet you feel relieved now.

Transcript code 570

πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½ praying i get one soon! We had same cycle codes. Did you have 570 code on transcripts

Transcript code 570

Thank you @Haleyoh2008 I am sooo relieved. I have so much I need to do with that money....  Yes @Mcunningham923 I have 570 code. Now i have- 571 Resolved additional account action Then 846 Refund Issued

Transcript code 570

@ARain718 you are WELCOME hope we don't have to come back next year!!! You have given me hope!!! Lol hope i update today

Transcript code 570

@Mcunningham923  My codes were as follows;

150 tax return filed

806 w2 or 1099 withholding

766 credit to your account

768 earned income credit

570 additional account action pending

971 notice issued

Transcript code 570

Now these are added to the end

571 Resolved additional account action

846 refund issued

Transcript code 570

I really am hoping everyone gets there 846/DDD today.  This has been so stressful. I've been praying about this. 

denisemr
Returning Member

Transcript code 570

I haven't gotten an update yet, still same ol' codes. I will give it a few hours to see if hopefully it updates, if not, I'm going to get a tax advocate. I have a new baby and bills to pay. This sucks.

Transcript code 570

@ARain718 thanks! They are the exact same as the ones i have but i dont have the 971. Congratulations again! 🀞🏽🀞🏽🀞🏽🀞🏽 hoping for that 846

Transcript code 570

The date for 971 notice issued is 3/18/2019 which doesn't make any sense at all. Only notice I received was for the account access. 

petdru1
Returning Member

Transcript code 570

No update. Was given a TA on Friday but still has not called me. I needed my refund yesterday, and honestly... this has perplexed me.
I am just... no words.

Transcript code 570

@ARain718 got the same notice in the mail...lol maybe the 971 was for if the issue wasn't resolved. Hey i wouldn't worry about it ! You got what you needed!

Transcript code 570

@Mcunningham923 Yes, you are right. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies