Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Transcript code 570

I'm happy that yall are at least getting answers as to why you haven't received your refunds yet. No one at IRS seems to know anything when I call and I've left my information twice on 2 of the 3 Advocate lines and no one calls me back. Hopefully I'll be getting good news (update)  on Friday?Saturday. I won't call until then, since I'm a weekly update.

Transcript code 570

and FYI if you go on taxpayer.sbtpg.com and put in your information it lets you know if your money has been sent to your bank/check mailed from the IRS

Transcript code 570

Ehh in still kinda in the same boat as you. Still don't know what the hold up is. Just know I have no bars. Transcripts update for weekly Thursday night into Friday morning and wmr Friday night. I just know my bars are gone and so is the 152 code on wmr but refund is still showing so who knows. If it's not update Friday afternoon, I'm calling. Thanks for the info, I didn't know that. Hang in there. Eventually we will all know at least something. If you call the irs friday and they can't give u any answers, tell them you want a tax advocate. They will get one in contact with you. I know a girl who called for one and waited 2 hours on the phone just to speak with one.

Transcript code 570

Irs.gov transcripts are down right now have been for hours could be an update. Some that have the same codes got DDD today from transcript hope you guys can get a DDD once it updates!

Transcript code 570

That is the only notice I received as well. This is BS. I called after the notice sent code and was told nothing was wrong. It's taking longer bc of EIC?! Send me my💵Please!!

Transcript code 570

There's no change to my transcript or WMR, same ole, same ole. @Haleyoh2008 I'm definitely going to be calling Friday for an advocate if there isn't a change with a DDD/846. I'll wait on the phone as long as I have to. I want REAL answers, not this getting the run around crap... @Latoarchi_74  I think this refund delay is the biggest problem for those of us with EIC and/or ACTC and filed before the 15th. One of the reps I talked to told me it's best for me to wait after that date next year, (he can't guarantee) but knows there's a greater chance I won't go through this again. And my sister had EIC and ACTC, filed after the 15th (not sure what date) got hers on the 27th. 

Transcript code 570

@ARain718 remember we are weeklies which means our transcript wont update until Thursday or Friday. WMR will show a date Saturday. I know the government shutdown messed up a whole lot as well. Thats why a lot of wages were unreported because ssa was closed as well everything is backlogged. My hubby filed our other 2 kids filed and accepted same day as me got his taxes on 2/27.

Transcript code 570

@Mcunningham923 Since we are weekly Thursday do you think our transcript will be updated Friday?

Transcript code 570

I'm hoping so! 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

Transcript code 570

@Mcunningham923 Me too. Ugh. 

Transcript code 570

I looked back at my previous transcripts and I received my refunds within 3 days of my 150 date as well. I'm a weekly update so I will see what tomorrow brings 🤞

Transcript code 570

Weekly transcripts update all day till 8pm est I believe on Fridays. WMR will update Saturday. I haven't called the IRS this year yet but I'm gonna give it till 5pm tomorrow and call. Something has to give. My 21 day mark was Wednesday and I been patient this far but now I'm starting to get more and more frustrated. I've always gotten my refund around the date after 570 code so fingers crossed it still happens that way. It's not our fault government got shut down. 🙄😒

Transcript code 570

It looks like for some people wont be getting a refund April 15th. All of the sudden, people whose taxes were accepted in January, now are getting letters holding people refunds for a 45 day review.

Transcript code 570

This worked perfectly

Transcript code 570

If you go to I got my refund on Facebook a lot of people's transcripts with 570 code and from January got update on transcripts last night with DDD. I didn't but the transcripts update all day
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies