Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

petdru1
Returning Member

Transcript code 570

I am still on hold waiting. None of it makes sense and honestly, having to prove a hardship when they cannot explain why your return is being held is bs. Filed 1/31, military, kids and education credits. Everything is right on the return. Yet, limbo.

Transcript code 570

@Jasandmaddy I called the tax advocate for my state directly, not through the IRS phone line. Are you seeing the IRS rep doesn't see that you have a notice sent or she's not seeing an issue why you would have a notice sent?

Transcript code 570

I also called for my state advocate...she said she dodnt see a notice sent...I asked her why it was on my transcript and she said she didnt see it....then she told me I had a case worker and to contact them...the lady was very rude!

Transcript code 570

My IRS rep was rude today. I kinda feel like she told me anything but since it's similar to what most have said I'm going with it. She was short with all her answers and when she asked when I filed and I said "Feb 1st filed and accepted" she loudly sighed like she was disappointed it was over 21 days and had to help me.   

Transcript code 570

@Jasandmaddy  Hopefully it's just a code that has to go through before we get a 846 code and we'll have our money soon. This is very frustrating. I've never had to wait this long, not even 3 years ago when I had an offset. It's ridiculous!!!

petdru1
Returning Member

Transcript code 570

disconnected after 2 and a half hours.

so dismayed, and yes I called state TA also.

Transcript code 570

I finally got through. My hold is due to wages

Transcript code 570

@TinkerRefund21  Well at least you know now. I'm hoping mine is just the randomly chosen hold and everything is okay as I was told.  Did your tax advocate tell you that or IRS rep? I'm not convinced my IRS rep knew what she was doing or cared to really help.

Transcript code 570

It was the advocate. The IRS agent told me last week that it was still processing but didn’t mention the review. The advocate told me it had been pulled for review but was found to be ok and my ddd has updated in their system for 3/6. She said to contact the IRS if I don’t have the deposit in my account by 3/11.

Transcript code 570

My tax advocate called...I have to wage verify....they are holding my refund till I do that...advocate said takes about 3 days after I fax my stuff to her...so theres hope...
petdru1
Returning Member

Transcript code 570

l was told my wages did not add up, because of the military retirement? That it should have been put under pensions, which is not true unless you are 66. It is suppose to go under wages until 66, because it is taxable. So now I have to amend, which is not available until the 7th of March. Another thing that is delayed.

Transcript code 570

I am so so sorry to hear that! It sounds like a lot to handle. Specially for one person with a young child. I completely understand how you feel. I have 4 and lost my job last month so I'm hoping for good news soon. I highly suggest going ahead and getting a tax advocate. Don't listen to anything the IRS says. You can call them 20 different times, talk to 20 different people, and they will tell you 20 different things. Sometimes I truly think they say things just to get you off the phone. Your best bet would to call the tax advocate and let them handle it.
denisemr
Returning Member

Transcript code 570

Thought I would update. 

Filed and accepted 1/29/2019

EITC and i had a baby, so filing status changed as well as number of dependents.

Called today as I have a 570 code on my transcript.

Was told that I was "randomly" selected to be reviewed. My review is scheduled for 3/4/2019. At that point, if everything looks okay, i could receive my refund on 3/11/2019. Otherwise, they will contact me to provide more information.  Worse case scenario, he said I get my refund within 45 days of today... so sometime in April... which sucks.

Transcript code 570

That's the same thing they told me....it updated today with the 971 code tho...hope you get your soon!

Transcript code 570

Just wanted to update again! After I got my release code on wmr after my hold and dated for March 8. My bars came back this morning said I’m not getting a ddd but (like last year) my refund is getting mailed to me 😒 BY MARCH 8th. It won’t take too long but my god I wish this didn’t have to happen. Hopefully it gets sent out on Monday and I get it next week
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies