turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Transcript code 570

Oh wow that’s crazy

Transcript code 570

Thank you for the encouragement! I'm just wore out with this whole thing!

Transcript code 570

This is insane! I have never had this kind of trouble before.

Transcript code 570

You can ABSOLUTELY have a tax advocate. Specially if it's after the 21 day period. Look them up in your area and call yourself if need be. At this point in time, they are just gonna say and do what they want. I know for a fact you can because I had to a few years ago but to qualify for one, you have to prove your in a hardship.

Transcript code 570

I know . I told them that and i had one last year for an eviction. My daughter has allergies and the AC/Heat broke i paid for 3 people to come and check it. Then my landlord evicted me because he didn't want to reimburse me. I i recieved the notice before i could get my refund. So my mom asked me to move in with my grandmother to help her and i did and used my refund for a car . My daughter medical bills has me behind so i took out a loan to help with some things and i put my car as collateral. Now they want to take my car for being 1.5 payments behind. On top of that my mom now needs a place and i told her i would be moved by March 12. I have to be moved,
or be homeless, she tried to ask her landlord for some extra time but he already rented her apartment out so now i am broke and in debt. She is waiting for her new apartment to open up in about 3 weeks . So yeah i qualify, but even after i explained that to her she still say the same thing. "Im sorry there is nothing i can do on my end but give you the number to the advocate service. There is no action pending on your return. So if that is all i need to end this call. "

Transcript code 570

TY so much!

Transcript code 570

This is definitely putting me in a bind as well. Praying over our situations that things will turn around soon!

Transcript code 570

I will keep you in prayer as well. I am currently on hold waiting with the Advocate service to see if i can get and advocate

Transcript code 570

Keep me posted and Good Luck!

Transcript code 570

@TinkerRefund21 The codes on transcript updated to the same as yours this morning as well. When I talked to the IRS rep yesterday they told me there was nothing showing there is an error with my taxes, I don't need wage verification, ID verification etc. He also told me the same thing, that I don't need an advocate but I called for the direct line for tax advocate anyway.  I live in PA and all 3 numbers only went to Voicemail and advised me to leave name, number and EIN number and expect a call back in at no more than 48 hours. So I'm still just in this waiting game.... Thanks everyone for all the helpful information. Hopefully it will be as @Sweety2020  said and will change to a DDD soon. I really do not want to wait until end of April for my return. I'm the calling IRS now (I'm on hold, of course) to ask about this 971 code. I will keep everyone updated.

Transcript code 570

And WMR still says "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." with Tax Topic 152

Transcript code 570

Just got off the phone with the IRS rep. She said the notice sent will be letting me know I'm under review and to expect the refund 45-60 days from the date of letter. There is still no action needed on my part. Everything on my return looks good, so far. So, the waiting game continues.......

petdru1
Returning Member

Transcript code 570

Do the transcripts update all day? I have no new codes and yet no update and my cycle is 0805 with 3-11 next to it.

I have called a local tax advocate.

Transcript code 570

I believe they update once a day but I am not 100% sure. I check once a day for changes.

Transcript code 570

Did you call your state advocate instead of going thru IRS phone line? I updated to 971 notice sent....I just called and said since I have a open control (whate er that mean) that I have been assigned an advocate since I requested one and to call them...the lady wouldn't give me any info other than she didnt see where a notice was sent out.....ugh! Frustrated isnt even the word!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies