turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Transcript code 570

Filed : 1/31
Accepted: 1/31
Credits: Eic, ACTC, and AOC
Filed with : TT with Fees
Transcript online has cycle Code: 20190805 in other words 2/21/2019 date and amount 3/11/2019 $0.00.
The last code on my Transcript is:
570 3/11/2019 $0.00

Which is probably meaning i have wage verification. I have seen other site dicussion with people having the same 570 3/11 $0 and them updated with DDD of 2/27 and 2/28 on Friday night which was Saturday morning .

My Wage transcript is blank, but by now all of my Wages and College info should be completed.

I usually get my refund within a 1 week of my cycle code never more than. That would be this week but WMR hasnt updated from.

"We have recieved you refund and it is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available."

Tax Topic 152
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

215 Replies
petdru1
Returning Member

Transcript code 570

Exact same. Every detail. 

Called on Friday, was told it would be a 4-6 week wait. Told they did not see a letter code being sent but that could change. I am at a loss. Please update when possible.

Transcript code 570

Hey guys ya me too! Except lady on phone told me to wait for letter and I heard people got letters but both g came of it so idk

Transcript code 570

TinkerRefund21 did you ever figure it out? I have same thing...so I called ...under review is what the lady told me and could take up to 45 days...so I asked for a tax advocate and she said they should contact me within 7 days... she didnt say I was getting a letter or anything...so we shall see

Transcript code 570

Mine has the exact same thing. Driving me crazy..Just want my money! Never had this problem before. So does this mean we won't receive anything before March 11th?

Transcript code 570

Hi guys i have no updates either . I cant even get through when i call i get transfered to be hung up on. I guess right now this is a waiting game. I wish i could get someone on the phone . I do know there are supposed to be DDD for next week that we could all wake up and have Friday morning. I have seen a few people online that had this code same way and they ended up updating for 2/27 or 2/28 DDD last week. I can tell that alot of those are for wages. I know as of Feb 13 mine were supposed to been in but that was only at state level. Last year i had this problem and got my refund on 3/21 but my wages verified 3/4 and i had identity as well which drug it out . If you have been verified within a few years then they are not supposed to do it again unless your return changes big . Something like DD account change or job loss or gain could. I was also told they do that when the have to many DDD in one month.

Transcript code 570

@TinkerRefund21  I also have the same cycle code and amounts. I talked to IRS rep yesterday. She said I was randomly picked for review, more than likely because of a change on my return compared to last year. Only differences from last year was I made $2000 more at my FT job and I worked at a grocery store for 6 weeks made $1100 and no federal was taken out of my checks from the grocery store. She told me she has to give me a DDD of April 25th which is 45 days days from the 3/11 process date but I should receive my refund sooner than that if everything is correct. I also did not receive a letter and she said there was no code verifying that I have or will have a letter sent.

Transcript code 570

@TinkerRefund21 

Do this and you should get through. I had the same problem, then found this on another thread and it worked.

Call the IRS: [phone number removed]  hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday

When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.  

So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info).  Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.

Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".   

Then press 3 "for all other questions."

Then press 2 "for all other questions."  

- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don’t enter anything.  

- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.

Then press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.

It should then transfer you to an agent.

Transcript code 570

I called Tuesday to my state advocate...he told me I would be contacted by Friday with a tax advocate. That my hold up is just wage verification he didnt see any letters being sent out either. He said with the tax advocate they can speed up the process to get your refund moved thru. So hopefully will hear back and get this mess straighten out!

Transcript code 570

@Jasandmaddy  Do you have the same cycle codes and numbers?...Maybe it's a stupid question but what do you mean by tax

advocate? 

Transcript code 570

Yes I have the same 570 code
Tax advocate is a tax professional from your state that will help you for free to solve your tax refund issues! If it's been 21 days or more on filing and have recieved the 570 code or any code for that matter I would definitely get a tax advocate...

Transcript code 570

Thank you. Arain718 and others I called and got through after a few times. So the lady said i am on hold for path nothing is wrong and i should receive a update by March 11th. If i dont then i am on hold for additional review and will have to wait 45-60 days . She says that as of now she cannot refer me to a Tax advocate because i am only on hold for Path Act. I can recieve updates anytime between now and 3/11 the hold doesnt mean i won't get it before then . I guess if i do not updat this weekend then maybe next weekend . Then i am calling back. Something tells me its this weekend because i ask about the advocate and she said yes but then say oh no it wont let me because of your path hold and i asked if i could get one on the 11th she said yeah if you're still on hold. Other than that no letters no errors just Path Act.

Transcript code 570

It has to be soon also because my state status changed to processing and i usually get my state the same day as federal or the next morning . State says it can be issued within 15 and that was 2 days ago which would place me in the ballpark of 3/11 or 3/12 . I will keep you all updated and prayers to you all for a quick completion on your returns

Transcript code 570

Not necessarily. I was comparing my transcript for this year to last year's and last year's had the 570 code. I never received a letter or anything and got my refund way before that date.

Transcript code 570

This happened to me last year and I received mine a few days before the posted date. I’m getting the same code this year for the exact same March 11 date so I’m hopeful to get my refund before. Fingers crossed
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies