Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

anya-ross

I've been trying to track my refund status for DC through DC.gov, but it says there is no filing on record under my SSN. Can TurboTax confirm that they received it?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

11 Replies
damirsmom

I've been trying to track my refund status for DC through DC.gov, but it says there is no filing on record under my SSN. Can TurboTax confirm that they received it?

That's crazy! I was wondering the same thing. I typed my SSN and refund amount in as well, I even called the automated line and nothing has been found. I'll try calling in the morning to speak to a live agent. Good thing to know we are in the same boat, and nothing fishy is going on

anya-ross

This is great news, I'm very relieved. Hopefully it's just an error with their online system. Please let me know if you learn anything from calling today!

Same situation here. I filed last Friday and the DC tracker still says, "No filing on record".
amd0908

I called and was told it was too earlier for the system and she verified that my refund was accepted and to call back February 28

I too had the same message pop up when I tried to check the status of my refund for DC. Glad to know I'm not alone. Turbo tax said my refund was accepted 2 weeks ago so it may still be too early.

I am in the same boat as you guys

Mines say the same thing and I filed almost 3 weeks ago

Mines said the same thing, but today it told me to check back in 7 to 10 business days

Me to i filled on the 3 of march still no state taxes
_ayana

I’m literally going through this now and it is so frustrating. I have no idea why it says processing online, but then when I dial the number to the dc tax service— it says I’m not found in the system. I filed on the 5th of March, and it’s now the 15th of April and I’m over this. Sure it may not be found in the system, but somebody better find it in that building.

AshleyLO
Intuit Alumni

@Ayana If your state return was e-filed, you would have received an email from TurboTax confirming that it was received successfully. Since this is a public forum, we don't have access to your account. Please reach out to our live representatives for assistance: Contact TurboTax

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies