Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Did ur stimulus check come on your turbotax card????

Gracie82413
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

No I still have nothing on my card

Gracie82413
Returning Member

Has anybody tried calling the IRS

I'm in the same boat put in my info still nothing. The irs website says information doesn't match their records. Does that mean I'll have to wait for a papper check?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I received my $1200 yesterday on my prepaid Turbo card. 

Gracie82413
Returning Member

Is there anybody who hasn't yet?

My niece got hers yesterday on her TurboTax card after she checked the IRS website and it had her ss# as her direct deposit. She was like WTF! Then yesterday evening she messaged shocked it was on her card. She did take an advance on her tax refund and like everyone figured they didn't have her information. So it should be coming. 

Gracie82413
Returning Member

Like maybe they are going alphabetically...my last name starts with an S

Yay and do you think we have to have some kind of money on to come?

I haven't gotten mines yet

Screenshot_20200416-113818_Chrome.jpg

Me too,  so confused.  Does this mean I'll have to wait for papper check?? Out of work and have children dont know what to do 😪

Gracie82413
Returning Member

Are they dispersing it all day long or do you only get a payment in the morning can a payment show up that night or any time of the day Or they only do it one time during the day.. Should I be checking all day long or should I just say screw it for the day I didnt get it this morning I'm not getting it today

They may be going by that, I haven't gotten mine and the IRS website says they are determining my eligibility. Mine starts with a W. My boyfriend is on disability and he is an S and nothing yet and says same thing. 

So the biggest thing is check the portal if you can . if it says update it then do that.. 

Gracie82413
Returning Member

Ok so far that makes sense..my best friend got hers and her last name starts with a C

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies