Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I haven't been able to get the TurboTax card app to work in 3 days 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

If you have the account number and router number from turbo card you can use it on irs.com program to apply for it if thats the case 

But if you have your taxes done last year or this year you will get the $ on that card

yeah at first it said they had no information on me then I put in the turbo card info and it accepted it. I just got my refund on it a month ago. BUT  as I understand it some payments went directly to TurboTax so the irs may or may not have the information. 

**bleep** i didnt get mine and my info is the same on my return oh well i just filled it out just incase

Yes but did you owe them any fees ? Or just do the free file? 

Man that's the same thing it said about mine smh 😠😡🤦... I'm so confused 🙄 right now... 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 Rs! They said people that filed it would go to the card that's on file and now they saying the s*** don't match... Ugh 🤦🤬😩😐🙄

MommaMilo
Returning Member

Hi..who did you talk to that said tomorrow? O can't getthru to anything

Man ik the feeling my s*** said the samething that it doesn't match. These mfkas is full of s*** frfr... It's pissing me TF 😠 off 😡😠😤🤬🤬

@msfreckles30 apparently you have to use different card info

Can anyone tell me why I can't log on to my turbo card or check it 

How tho ?

Ready1979

Is my  stimulant check going be on my TurboTax card. 

Kmcc
Level 2

Everyone be patient. I filed with TurboTax and got an advance that was sent to Santa Barbara Bank this morning when I checked the IRS website it told me that it would be deposited and gave a an account number and the account number was a bunch of x's with my social my money just hit so it is coming. I hope that helped anybody that was wondering.

Family, we're All in this Together.

I filled with TurboTax online, I received an Advance.

I have been Stressing since Last Thursday.

My money just hit my TurboCard now I feel Silly.

So basically if it says you will get it Today you will, all others my heart goes out to you and your families. 

Cause to many people on the same page as you are u must have your money on the card

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies