Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

That site won't be up and running till Friday, the 17th. I'd really love to know how it is that others who have the same Turbotax card I have, already had their Stimulus Check deposited in their account yesterday AND the day before, yet mine still hasn't been deposited yet!!!! WTF!!!!!!

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Ok I got refund on turbo tax card, had fees taken out with santa barbara tax group and irs had bank account as xxxxxxxx last for of social and my stimulus just hit the card. So yes THEY ARE GOING ON THE TURBO CARD WITH FEES TAKEN OUT. Just keep checking your card when you can get it to work. Site is having problems. 

UPDATE:

Just like @Shannonnichole  I too have now recieved my stimulus payment.

I also got the full advance and got fees taken from my taxes. Check the irs tool. If it shows your social as the last 4 digits you should be fine. Thanks to @Shannonnichole  again for letting us know. 

Actually,  the website is up and running now. I checked earlier this morning and it said the irs did not have my bank info and allowed me to enter it in.  Which is crazy,  because I had direct deposit last year, and used the turbocard this year so I could receive the advance. For some reason I still had to enter my banking info. I must say, I probably will not use turbotax again after this. I've used them for almost 10 years. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Same exact thing with me! 

Same here. Had to update my direct deposit information. 

I did a non filers for my fiance because she's a homemaker and it just says on the track payment thing that they don't know if she's eligible or whatever atm. I guess the non filers thing is probably gonna take a lot longer to process 

TURBO TAX ARE A BUNCH OF FN MORONS!!!  THEY REALLY SCREWED A BUNCH OF US!! 

JACK ASSES!!!! 

Right

just re enter your turbo cards account information on the irs website.  That should be all you have to do 

I don't have a card. I used my actual bank acct. 

So I guess they had enough people complain about this, so they activated it already. Just qent on and put all the information in EXACTLY AS IT SHOWS ON MY TAX RETURN, and it says the Bank information does not match what they have on record. How the hell do I get it now. I better not have to wait for a f**** paper check, considering my Federal and State Income Tax Refund were applied to my Turbotax Debit Card that I got.

How much longer will it take for crying out loud. I didn't have a return last year, and my Federal refund went onto the Turbotax card, but still waiting for State Refund. Considering I never had a Bank Account, how am i supposed to update it, if it's the Bank Turbotax uses, and was on my tax return. Yet it's saying those numbers don't match what they have on file for tax returns. Never using Turbotax again

What a mess. I guess all we can do is wait.. stresses me out 

Yeah, they told me the same thing.  Bunch of  BS.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies