turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

You can't change the direct deposit info. Once they have info it can not be changed. It says it right on the freaking site. Stop telling people to do that when its not possible. Only people with no info can input info.

Koolmum

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Just checked on IRS website. We used the Turbo card and they did NOT have our banking information. You need to go to the IRS website and fill out their form for get my payment. It's simple and easy to use. You'll need your AGI from your return and account and routing number. 

@gaijintv    exactly!  Thank you.  It lists my acct number in asterisks and follows that with last 4 of my social.  Does not allow you to change it but instead says to call bank....  Which is technically green dot.  However... Green dots number doesnt even ring at this time...

Gmoney2020
Returning Member

this is what I get:

Payment Status Not Available

According to information that we have on file, we cannot determine your eligibility for a payment at this time.

For more information on the eligibility rules, see our Frequently Asked Questions page.

what does this mean and what should I do?

No direct deposit and paid fee got check this morning

Yes if you have fees took an out when you file through Turbo and they gave you a turbo prepaid card Santa Barbara put they account and routing number in there so they could make sure they get their fees took out so you got to go and update IRS get my payment and put your TurboTax prepaid card account and routing number in there and you will get your refund

I put my info in and it said they did not have any dd info. On file I used turbo tax I opted for the card I paid fees.  Their direct deposit info is on my 2019 return! They accepted my bank info so anyone concerned log in its.gov check your social fob address and it will say if your qualified to receive and if they have Dr on file or not and when you should receive payment

Nine times out of ten they sent your money to your 2018 account and routing number so if that account and routing number is closed they're going to mail you a check

The website for get my payment is up and running. I've been filing under turbo tax with same account for 4 years. When I checked the website they told me I was eligible after putting in my info in but they had no account info on me so what I did I used my Cash app account info and they said it will be successful deposited soon! 

Mine showing last 4 of social also!!! No option to change

ScottL72
Returning Member

What if we got our returns direct deposited and the portal to check the status of the stimulus has an account number with a completely different last four numbers listed as my account? Like none of my accounts end in those four numbers and I can't log into my turbo card account it keeps giving me error messages about the captcha failing and telling me to try again.

Anyone know how long after using the portal to put in correct deposit info it will take before we get our stimulus? 

I read a few days but not sure on how many that will be. 

KadiaM14

Yes still now at 10:46 am today my app isn’t working it’s been that way since yesterday 

You can check the irs site they update it once a day to see when 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies