turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Is anyone able to get into the app yet? I'm almost afraid to look. 🤣

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Me either **bleep**ing bs

Banks don’t update until 3-4am EST time because that’s when the west coast is fully into the next day with everyone else. Everyone is getting their stimulus check on April 15th at the same time. Meaning it’s April 14th on the west coast still right now as I write this. They have to hit midnight on their end which would be 3am EST

Mine said u ain't got **bleep** yet

That makes sense but why at the same time 

@Lilballer2393 Are you sure about this? That would make me feel a lot better. My mother is a local credit union manager, but I've never asked her anything like this. Thanks!

We shall see if that's true cause I think we ain't gonna get it today either 

In exactly 2 more hours most of everyone will receive their stimulus deposit. If you don’t get it in 2 hours you’ll have to wait until April 15th when your bank actually opens to process it. Some banks do that instead

04/15/2020

1:31AM EDT

STILL nothing

Hopefully 

Yeah I'm guessing it will be later in the morning as well the app is really hard log into when it does it takes ever for it to log in

I have the turbo card 

It’s at the same time because it would be unfair if the east coast gets theirs first just because they’re in Wednesday and the the rest of the country is still in Tuesday 

I was not able to get into the app. But if you go on the web site for the turbotax debit card you can log in and see your balance. 

Still $0 stimulus here after 5 weeks of my work being closed! 

Me as well. This better be on it

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies