Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Same here. Hot the state part but not the Federal and I filed March 18th.. I did receive my stimulus check 2 weeks ago though.. Wondering where is the federal portion.. Turbo tax is going to say they have no control once it gets to the IRS so I guess it's just a waiting game from here. I'm just wondering why is says it's still being processed if I already received the state portion smh

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I didnt file in 2018. I did my 2019 and it gave me a tax refund date of the 14th. So I should be ok right?

Hello guys I to have not gotten no help I did my taxes with turbo tax an the help that I thought I was getting was fraud the way I filed was wrong an I didn’t even know till today I finally got a hold with a agent saying turbo tax will let you put in your information wrong !! An still file it this my first time doing it by myself I because of this COVID  issue I did my 2018 an 2019 together, because it was the same job which I didn’t know I had to file separately I got my state an didn't receive my federal mind you I filed March 30th an when I checked on the IRS2Go page it kept saying processing but no refund date available an now I owe state an federal because of turbo tax ! An turbo tax I owe them more money because I had to amend how I filed for 2019 turbo tax ain't **bleep** man what did I pay for help for when you led me two file the wrong way in the first place I will never use turbo tax ever  

Federal (IRS) & State (Department of Revenue) are two entirely separate entities.  That is why you file 2 separate taxes.  Everyone files a federal tax return to the IRS, & then each month each person files a state tax return to whichever state he/she resides.  

Who did you speak to 

I finally got ahold of some lady in payments working from home through 800 number she said my return was rejected and sent to some team to fix it and if we need fix something we will get a letter but it's been couple months we haven't received a letter and I have no idea how to do taxes so that's why I did it on here does anyone know of a way I can figure out what's wrong with it and to fix it myself ?

A few days ago, I was feeling very confused about my checks, but I see now that I am far from alone. THe bottom line is that I regret using Turbotax. I'll never use this service again.

There is only one thing we can do and one things only at this point.....WRITE YOUR REPS!

I worked for many years processing letters sent to the president, congress, etc from constituents. They are statutorily required to respond in most cases within 10 working days. Believe me...all we can do now is bombard his office with letters, faxes and emails.

Start voicing your issues to this person first....the head of the IRS.

Mr. Charles Rettig, Commissioner for the IRS.

1111 Constitution Ave NW, Washington, DC 20224, USA.

Phone Number: [phone number removed].

Fax Number: [phone number removed]

WRITE HIM! WRITE HIM! WRITE HIM! I am about to do it right now.

Where did u get the 800# plz

What is the number 

Is very frustrating

I didn't mime state tax yet!!!! 

They sent my stimulus to account I don't recognize and I haven't received my taxes or my state 

I have received my stimulus based on 2018 tax which seemed not quite right because I claimed the status of widowed as married joined. I google further and it said only eligible to get 2400 if spouse passed away in 2018. My late husband passed away in 2017. If that so. At least I should get 1200 on my part but I only get partial cause my part made more than 75000. It make no sense to me. Anyone can answer?

I am a non-filer and I am on SSI, but I filed out the non-filer and was not supported to. What happens now?

I sure don't I heard that the IRS just opened back up but I don't know if they did or not

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies