turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Return accepted 1/15

I filed on the 12th was accepted the 15th. Now it is showing my return was transmitted today but is still saying accepted on the 15th? Anyone else having this issue and know what it means? 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

19 Replies

Return accepted 1/15

Yes. Me too. I'm assuming that means the clock doesn't start ticking until today. UGH!

Return accepted 1/15

I was also thinking the same thing. I'm assuming we have to go through the IRS accepting process again.

Return accepted 1/15

Yes. Which is very disappointing and misleading as far as the turbo tax info that was provided when we filed. 

Return accepted 1/15

It also still says my estimated refund date is 2/5.

Return accepted 1/15

As does mine....i'm hoping MAYBE that is true. But i'm sure once the IRS updates its info, then turbo tax will update theirs. 

Return accepted 1/15

Update: my estimated federal refund date has changed to 2/20/2019. 

My transmission date is today's date. 

Now says my acceptance date is 1/30/2019. That can't be true and accurate as that is in the FUTURE. 

ugh...who knows whats happening. 

Return accepted 1/15

Mine still has not changed from the 15th. I'm confused and just really want to know the accurate info.

Return accepted 1/15

Just wanted to say mine has now updated to the same thing you are getting. I believe when it says accepted on the 30th it means that if it is in fact accepted on the 30th you could receive your refund no later than the 20th. There is still a possibility to receive it earlier if no earned income or additional child tax credit. They issue direct deposit refunds as soon as 8 days after accepting date and usually no later than 21.

Return accepted 1/15

Returns wren't even starting to be accepted until today. The first day of Federal Acceptance is the 28th. You may have filed early, but they weren't being accepted by IRS until the 28th. 

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-kicks-off-2019-tax-filing-season-as-tax-agency-reopens-use-irsgov-t...

Return accepted 1/15

We're you able to check your refund status on where's my refund?

Return accepted 1/15

Two things: 

First, my estimated tax refund date changed back to 2/4/2019 on turbotax. 

Secondly, when i check the irs website for the update on WMR it gives me that same generic reply with the reference of 9001. 

So, just a waiting game for now. Anyone else get any updates? 

Return accepted 1/15

Where do I go to see my tax refund date on TT?

Return accepted 1/15

You have to login on a desktop

Return accepted 1/15

I am getting the same information. 

Very confusing, neither the IRS or Turbotax can give me an answer. However SBBT is showing my refund amount but that is all. 

Anyone have an update?

Thanks

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies