Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I went into Where's My Refund and the status bar was gone, and the message said We are still processing your return we will give you a date soon. Should I be concerned?

22nd of march??? As mines still saying same bs. Any luck getting yours or a refund date?

I went into Where's My Refund and the status bar was gone, and the message said We are still processing your return we will give you a date soon. Should I be concerned?

I have received my refund in 6 days of filing over the last 9 years.  Although my return was accepted the IRS says it needs further review.  I have tried calling the IRS to find out what the problem is but I keep getting a message that I have to try and call again.  So frustrating.

Thanks for sharing.

I thought maybe i filed my taxes wrong but after reading about what all of you are dealing with and the 4 people i know personally i know its not just pockets of isolated incidents.

I told my dad about it ad he thinks the government is giving priority to all the Stimulous payouts over the tax return payouts and i agree.

Its sad because the very people who pay into the system cant get anything out of the system especially now that they lowered the bar.

Ive never known the government to be so desperate to hand out money.

All these stimulous payouts a year after this all started makes me suspicious knowing the monetary inflation it comes wit.

Nothing yet.

The only date i got was from the state 3/11/22.

4 of my friends are dealing with the same thing.

No tax refund or stimulous.

This whole stimulous handout thing right around tax season is whats screwing everybody over.

This number [phone number removed] is the number i used. I tried about 4 times back to back. It kept having a busy signal.  Finally the 4th time i reached someone within 15minutes. She said there was nothing wrong with my tax return that she can see but the IRS has pulled it to be processed. I asked if it is being audited. She said no she doesnt see that it is being audited, only processed but from the time they receive it they have 10 weeks to process! Which is ridiculous since everyone I knoe filed after me and already received their refund! My state is showing that it never was received. She said all I can do it wait for it to process, or wait to get something in the mail stating otherwise.  Someone else gave me the number [phone number removed] for a tax advocate and they helped her! I havent tried that # yet, but plan to! Good luck. Only TurboTax! NEVER AGAIN!

Oh woww i didnt know that.

That makes sense for the delay.

Im gonna let my frienda know.

Thanks.

I was charged 70.00 as well and also not sure where it came from and don't remember choosing it as I am broke and wouldn't want to spend anything extra.

spursride
Returning Member

Still no date for my refund and just found out this morning that the IRS is sending my stimulus to an old bank account so who knows when I will get it now.  I have filed and the IRS did accept my 2020 return on 2/12/21 with the current banking info.  I do not know why they took info of off my 2019 return when they have received and accepted my 2020 return! WTF!!

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

@Danamichellecollins You may view the steps to review a breakdown of your fees here.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

My return was accepted early but never received refund.  My bars disappeared and it said my return was being looked at again.  I have tried for weeks to get through to the IRS getting the same message “to try again”.  I have no idea what the problem is as this has never happened to me before - my return is pretty simple.

I never paid more than $40 to Turbo Tax for the basic return- they went all the way up to $70 for a basic return- that is a huge increase.

I just went to the irs website 4 a phone # i called and i got a message saying call cannot be completed.

Something is def up.

ill keep yall posted.

Good luck.

I talked to my neighbor who is a CPA - she said if your  bars disappeared they are definitely taking a closer look

at your return and it was  flagged for some reason .  It is something to be concerned about but I have not been able to get through to the IRS - always get a message “to call back another time”.

Same. I finally Got through to irs. One guy checked out and nothing wrong. Was transferred to Refund department and They said the same. But gotta wait now for 10 weeks. Said because of eic child tax credit or previous Stimulus Money and How much received. Just a heads up to all. When you Call and get to enter your ss number ....dont enter your employer id number and you will get through . Hope this helps. It only took 1hr 43 mins to figure it all out. So yea if I dint hear anything call back after 10 weeks. Mine was accepted On the 13th of January. So 10 weeks from that. Unbelievable . So pissed.

The IRS is so messed up - I had filed an amended return last May and they said they tried to call me but they had the wrong area code.  So they sent me a letter telling me that they needed one more form - this is from last May mind you.  Then I tried calling a number they gave me and it said my zip code was invalid- I’ve lived in this house for 41 years - a real lesson in frustration.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies