turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

@Run215 wrote:

Yess I did the same way. And I she’ll have t gotten my tax yet. I been calling for days and they not taking any phone calls. I even check on the IRS2GO is says being process. Nothing helps I don’t know what to do ?

Then your only option is to be patient and wait for the IRS to start answering the phones.  Check daily.

Refund

The IRS is saying they pulling some out for random review. [ received mine on 4/1/20 after 65 days after it was accepted. I had to get an Advocate involved. You should call the IRS tomorrow and ask them if has ben posted yet mine was accepted on 1/29 but did not post until 03/09 and it was supposed to take another 45 days from that the advocate started helping me on 02/09 and it to a little over 3 weeks to get it.

Refund

Well that’s not telling us anything I have a child to support and we are paying you guys ( turbo tax) so we don’t have this problem I think we expect more of an answer from you

Refund

I got a call 2 weeks ago saying an advocate would cal me last week Tuesday. Never got a call. I called the number they gave me last Wednesday for the advocate no answer left a voicemail. Still ah ent gotten a call back. Not sure if they are “essential” employees so don’t know if they are open or not. But 2 weeks ago the lady that called me said my taxes were scheduled for the 28-29 of April. So idk if I should just leave it at that or call the IRS again

BMA1
Level 3

Refund

No 1095 A, I have a 1095 C though.

Refund

@Mdyroff42You are not going to get anything but canned responses from these so-called champions and Turbo Tax employees because they know that their software was screwed up hence the critical update that was released almost two weeks after people started using their software.  

1. If you are lucky enough to get through to a live IRS agent, tell them your hardship and request and advocate.  Do not just let someone tell you all you can do it sit and wait.  You have options.  They just don't want to tell you what to do and the proper steps you can take in order to get your refund expedited.  

2.  If Turbo Tax does debit your account, dispute the charge.  It doesn't matter if your refund is delayed, if you requested TT to take your fees from your refund, when your refund is processed they are going to take it out no matter whether TT takes out the money from your account before you get your refund and I will bet that TT will not refund your fees once your refund is processed.

Refund

I filed my refund on February 22nd. It was recieved by IRS on the 24th. I had eic I have not yet recieved my refund it still says still being processed. When will I get my refund it is direct deposit?

dssavage

Refund

I filed on 3/2 and was expecting the refund on 3/25.  You can't speak to a live body at the IRS now.  I think all you can do is send them a letter at this point.  Their refund status page just states that the return is being processed.  It has been a month now.

DLYNNSHAM
Returning Member

Refund

How do you get an advocate?

Refund

@DLYNNSHAM wrote:

How do you get an advocate?

See this IRS website for Taxpayer Advocate in your area and a toll free number - http://www.irs.gov/Advocate/Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

Refund

When I contacted the IRS I requested one. But the IRS isn’t taking phone calls tmrught now

Refund

The IRS is full of crap to along with turbotax. They told me 3 weeks ago I will receive my taxes on the 3 of April and I filled on the 5 of February. They said won't receive any letters it's was an error and the managment time fixed it but still I haven't received anything 

Refund

This is total bull**bleep** this is our money they shouldn’t be playing games with people’s livelihoods 

Refund

What was the slight error? EIC??

I filed and approved on the 29th of January ,still processing?

Refund

@BMA1 I never got a letter either. I knew I was under a wage verification review because I called the irs numerous times and they told me. They said it was a 45 day review.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies