Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

Anybody that filed end of feb or beginning of March get a date yet?

Refund

@china1321  If your asking how to check your states government page it would prolly be something like your state name. Gov you can google track my (and then name of your state) refund and it should pop up 

Refund

No Still being processed 

Refund

Can it really take 45 days to process a return 

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

Refund

Yes. Please see this video on your refund status.

What if my IRS refund is taking longer than 21 days?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVYONZQMhW0

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Refund

I haven’t an I file January 30th. But I was told they are going by people transcripts numbers I’m not sure. 

Refund

Got my transcript all it say is return processing and processing date is March 2nd but I filed February 3 it got accepted feb4 I’m confused the irs fraud asses need to give me my money 

Refund

The only way turbotax can attempt to debit your account instead of taking it out of your return is if they know that you are not getting a refund.  They cannot and should not take it out of your account just because your return like everyone's appears to be delayed.

Refund

I just checked my transcript and it says March 23rd.  Does that mean I am getting my refund on March 23rd?

Refund

No that just means that’s the day it goes into processing an it could be 60 days from that day or earlier it depends on if anything is wrong with it or not.

Refund

My cousin had March 2nd processing date an they told her she was getting a letter March 16th to show why she was on a 60 day hold an she got her money yesterday March 11th.

Refund

Oh this is insanity!!!!  The **bleep** advocates aren't useless.  I have called the advocate that they assigned to me and she said that it won't update until the end of the month.  She said she spoke to her manager and he said I would just have to wait.  I called him and his manager and had to leave voicemail messages and have gotten nowhere.  

Refund

Well the send me an email that they are pulling there my out of my account because it is taking longer to get my money or they said I'm not getting anything or less then what I was told I was getting also I don't understand why I'm paying them if they can't help me find out what is going on

Refund

Nope I haven't and I file the 29th of February this stuff is crazy and I still yet have not got a date

Anonymous
Not applicable

Refund

My federal was accepted Feb 5, 2020.  Today is March 12th, and shows Refund is being processed. What gives? 5+ weeks? Anyone else still having an issue?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies