Re: Refund - Page 39

Refund

It doesnt have any bars, oddly enough. It just says "processing"

Refund

kinda nerve racking ... i just hope they get this issue fixed ... I, like many of you are relaying on the money for the month of March to pay bills! 

Refund

Does it refer you to a certain Topic # or the PATH ACT? If so, you probably will be receiving a letter from the IRS requiring you to send in certain documents. Good luck

Refund

I did mi taxes 02/08/2020 and i don't recibe any money and they confirm 

Refund

My returned was accepted on 2/29/20 it is going on 6 weeks I have not heard anything. I called the IRS I was told my refund was under review and is not being processed until after  march 9th and it would be 45 days after that before I would receive it. Starting talking to people about the tax problem and to my surprise everyone I spoke with that was having problems used the Turbo Tax e-file and had the return put on the Green Dot Visa Turbo Card. 

Here is the IRS Taxpayer Advocate Number

[phone number removed]

They can help if this problem puts you in a financial hardship.

Refund

The only people having this issue are the ones who used Turbo Tax

Refund

Same:/

Refund

Same!

Refund

Nope! No bars. They’re on a budget so the bars had to go... 😕 

Refund

No bars, no topic... Just says accepted and processing. 

Refund

Filed on the 3rd of feb 

Turbo tax efile 

This is unprofessional

Refund

My friends return was put on hold for review also... She used the hrblock DIY site and her emerald card never showed up and she got a letter from irs last Friday saying 60 day review, and not to call until after then, if she doesn’t receive check by then. But I used turbo and mine just says processing and no letter, or anything. But irs website specifically notes, that returns claiming EIC should expect refunds the last week of February (27th) tgrough the first week of March (8th) unless there’s errors, etc... 

Refund

review prepare to wait

Refund

You didn’t receive a letter in the mail from the IRS, regarding a review?

Refund

I filed January 30 they telling me mine is on review after March 16