Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

I will tell ya I had no bars and says recieved and processing. I'm a 60 day hold for wage verification. I know they know exactly how much money we make. I also know they're short staffed. But they make sure they get and spend their money. And they know they got to pay us. Only thing is we cant charge penalties. I think they're behind but I'm concerned they just ain't got it. Lol but you can be on a hold with the word processing and no bars.

Refund

Wmr says we received your return and it is being processed 

Refund

hopefully it updates Saturday 

Mnb2478
Returning Member

Refund

mines is doing the same also as it's same thing n everything mind u it's last 21 days I received my state little check but nothing on my big federal I don't know why it's taking this long also

Mnb2478
Returning Member

Refund

i did it throw turbo tax app n got accepted n payed for the file also which was $120 IDC about that I've been checking it said got accepted I got my state check but nothing yet on big one the federal no date no nothing I go here n there on the irs app n no date yet what is e-file tool 

Refund

What if your return has nothing to do with any of these things? Mine is just a simple active duty member filing.

susanfog

Refund

Yes mine says the same thing

Refund

I'm sorry to say that the WMR website is not updated or even correct. So many people are relying on this site to give them some hope as to when they will receive their refund. Well I know of 3 people who have received their refund already and the WMR site still shows 2 bars.  

Refund

Its March 5th and I am still waiting .. I filed on 2/10/2020  and it was accepted ... 

Refund

Mine was accepted 01/30, and still waiting as well. 

Refund

What does the WMR site say? Do you have any bars showing? 

Refund

It says "still processing" even though I have the email from Turbo Tax saying my federal taxes were accepted.  I think today is the 23rd day of waiting. 

Refund

It doesn’t show any bars, or just says it’s being processed. I’m used to seeing a bar. It doesn’t have it in the app either.

Refund

It doesnt have any bars, oddly enough. It just says "processing"

Refund

kinda nerve racking ... i just hope they get this issue fixed ... I, like many of you are relaying on the money for the month of March to pay bills! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies