Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

Just notice that it starts with 877

Refund

Hah got them use that 

Refund

[phone number removed] is the number I used

Refund

Yea it sed in 1 hr but it became a week for me but I got the advanced  this year turbo tax was  too much going on

Refund

I files on February 4,2020 and was approved by IRS on February 5, 2020.

My status shows the refund is suppose to be received by February 25,2020 and I didn't receive it.

My process bar on TurboTax is complete but when I check the Where's My Return on the IRS AP and give them the required information it states they have no information on my refund?

Clr1
Level 1

Refund

I’m in the same boat as most here. Filed early, return received and accepted by the IRS and no new information. It’s been a month and the Where’s My Return website prompts me to “Article 152.”  I have a simple return for just myself with no insane deductions and have received no correspondence either via snail mail nor electronically. 

Refund

i read that to stop fraud people acting like you getting your refund that's the delay I was like whhhat they figure early filiers are the crooks .... I'm like ok  so late filers are the  real people ? Lol lmao

Refund

After and all that would be deducted was what that gave me

Refund

Seems like from the 3 FB refund pages that I follow that everyone that calls the IRS is getting put on a 45 or 60 day review 🤦 im to scared to call lol. 

Refund

Ok guys update got my refund on turbo card thank god

Refund

I was starting to think the same thing with all the frauds scams arising. 

Jeffturn51
Returning Member

Refund

E-filed on 01/27/20

Excepted same day PATH message until 02/16/20

846 and DDD 02/22/20

DDD 02/26/20

YAY!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Refund

Ddd 2/26 like a lot of people so I guess depending on your bank will depend on your access. I also received an email a few days ago from Liberty Tax saying I'll have my redund Wednesday afternoon. I bank with 5/3 and they usually hold deposits for 24hrs so I'm hoping for Thursday. 

Refund

WOW that is crazy. So finally called IRS and here is what they said...I have been randomly selected for review so if i want to amend my taxes now then do so??? I was like um and you are deputy who? I felt like I was being interogated. So my tax company said there is no errors and no mistakes. Here is my confusion I do not have a error code yet and it states my taxes was recieved and is being processed. im so upset i need the money.

Refund

Mine too I was thinking same thing but called irs they said i was radomly selected for review but yet i have no error code. like wtf

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies