turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

I called irs this morning they told me what is holding a lot of people up is the social security office hasn’t put in reported income from employment so that way they can verify it at the irs. Because all of mine has been verified besides income. An they said it could take up to 60 days before the final process. 

Refund

Same! Mine was filed on 1/27 & accepted by IRS the next day. I too had the one orange bar that said "accepted" with the PATH act note underneath. About a week or so ago, it went to that "your refund has been accepted & is being processed", with NO more orange bar across the top. I freaked out, as I have had alot of problems in the last 4 outta 5 years with getting my refund (the IRS's error BTW). I am hoping that will not happen again this year. I have read that the first of the refunds will reach direct deposit filers accounts, the first week of March? 

Alot of "hurry up and wait" going on. 

Refund

There have already been refunds posted.

Refund

I tryed calling but it seems that all the irs sites are down now ugh!!

Refund

Dumb question probably but what is a transcript?

Refund

Mines says tomorrow 

Refund

Just got that updated yesterday 

Refund

Mine was your tax return is being processed until last Saturday morning with a DD date of 2/26 checked the tpg website this morning and they have received my tax refund so just hang in there because they are sending them out

Refund

Check the tpg website if you had you're fees deducted from your refund they probably already have yours

Refund

Same mines sed processed for thee longest it Evan went to not Evan giving me update on irs and than finally out of no em where it gave me bar n say the 26 bit hopefully I’m glad

Refund

The WMR tool has always been glitchy since the beginning ... you could have your deposit and still be listed as just  ACCEPTED.  It may never show the refund sent message ever.  So you never really know for sure but it is the only system we have until Congress increases the IRS budget  so they can upgrade their equipment and hire more personnel.   They have been under a hiring freeze and had their   budget cut for the last 7 years in a row which is sad. 

shereea14

Refund

hi i wanted to see if i could get the number you called. I have tried calling and it tells me they cant provide me with anything. 

Refund

I called [phone number removed] an put in ext 652 an talked to a person.

Refund

[phone number removed] hit 1 for English and 1 again don’t hit 2 it’ll bring you to where’s my refund 

Refund

For some reason it removed the phone number but if you look up irs it will give you numbers an the ext number 652 that will give you a live person. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies