turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

The 22ed mine finally updated to except will be in my bank by 26th. Last year did not get mine tell November 15th they randomly pick people they put me though hell last year the things I went though you would not believe I had to wind up sending Emanuel clever the governor a email asking for help first I needed to show had my nephew all year I did that then it was they said I filed something that I did not I had to show proof they were wrong. Then they sent me a letter saying I need to sign I agree with getting this low amount like 1500 when I was supposed to get 5,975 dollars that my income was 49,000. And I f I didn’t send it back signed I would not be able to get earned income credit for five years wtf first I was not signing that that was fraud for me to sign I don’t make nowhere that income and they know this they have all my income in there face. So they can come to me years later and come after me for fraud. Nope!! That’s when I emailed him and they released it but not after they put it in a bank I had 5 years ago that I no longer have that was on my 2015 taxes🤔 again wtf. Thankful I knew someone with a umb bank I went down there showed them a year of crap I have been though they transferred it to his since mine had been closed. They are crazy. I hope you don’t have a hard as time as I did they fought like crazy to not give me my money. If it was not for my governor I probably would not have got mine. 

Refund

When I go to the irs.gov and go to the check my refund status, I put in all the right information and still it says that I have entered information wrong. So I am at loss as to what I can do. Called IRS and they didn't give any information but, " You may receive your money on the 1st or 2nd week of March."

Refund

Oh that's the worse holding then the hang up .....its like they do it on purpose 🤬😡👹🖕

Refund

Have you gotten your refund yet?

Refund

Mines was finally approved. Just pending deposit. But dont have a actual DDD. It's saying that if i dont receive my refund by the 2nd of march to call in. Does anyone else have this issue or recieved their refund already?? 

Refund

Not true mine updated on the 22ed and was approved. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 26, 2020. If your refund is not credited to your account by March 2, 2020 , check with your bank to see if it has been received.

Please Note: For refund information, please continue to check here, or visit the Refunds page on IRS.gov. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

Refund

No! Still saying processing. I wonder if where’s my refund is down like it did last year? 

Refund

Tpg has received my refund now just see how long it takes them to send it

Refund

So did I. I got accepted on 1/27 and still saying its being processed. I'm confused. 

Refund

I got accepted 1/27. Mine is processing as well. No DDD yet

uckylop
Returning Member

Refund

I wasnt one of the lucky ones to get a date

Refund

Not State or federal, and it was accepted on 1/30

Refund

Still no update as well. Accepted 1/27 and still being processed on WMR after path. At this point this is ridiculous. I’m tired of checking. I called yesterday and they told it could be ID check or nothing at all. The waiting game.

Refund

People who got accepted it the test run batch before the 27th I was the 22ed. There updated on the 27th.  After that will update the 29th so check yours Saturday morning it will be updated if it is not then you need to call IRS they randomly choose people to check income and audit . 

Refund

Same here waiting on bank

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies