Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

I will try to find it but the IRS had an article that they was processing and depositing 6 days this year. 6 days. Shouldnt that speed up the process not slow it down?

Refund

Mine says the same thing it said when it updated the 16th. Now I'm a patient person so I plan on waiting till monday or so to check again. They need to write their articles with better wording. (I'm sure they're guessing too. Lol) needs to say words like some or use not all of you. I've noticed people that filed in Feb  are getting DDD before some of us that filed in Jan. I'm just curious if we can hold their money throughout the year and claim fraud and charge them penalties when we wait more than the expected time. In 2017 I got my 2/19. It keeps getting later and later. By a week each year now that i have looked. What's next we dont get them till april 16th?

Refund

Same thing here. I was filed and accepted on 1/29 when I check it still says processing and a date will be provided when available. This is my first time claiming a child so I’m not sure what the hold up is but we are past 21 day and heading to 30 days. This is irritating 

Refund

There is no error codes and irs says one thing that is completed and wmr says being processed and tax company says congrats they are completed but no ddd everyone else got there date that filed eitc 

Refund

Update: Logged into WMR and FINALLY status changed to Approved a DDD of 2/26/20 (filed & accepted 1/22/20 w/ original DDD of 2/12/20 per TTX). This tax season has been excruciating, seeing as I have no patience and REALLY needed those funds ASAP. Good luck ladies & gents! 🥰

Refund

Where did you get an original DDD at?

Refund

Ok I HOPE THIS HELPS I FILED MY TAXES ON 1-20-20 WAS ACCEPTED ON 1-22-20 THE WEEKEND OF FEB. 15 MY STATUS CHANGED TO PROCESSING RETURN

THE WEEKEND OF FEB. 23 MY REFUND WAS APPROVED AND THAT I SHOULD BE GETTING A DATE BEFORE MARCH 2 

Mslewis17
Returning Member

Refund

Same here. I filed on the 30th recieve state. But not federal! Says estimate 02/20/20

Refund

Its the new fraud detector installed last year its hitting eic. Supposedly will issue beginning first week of march.

Refund

When turbotax says congrats that just means you're taxes have been accepted by the IRS and basically it's out of their hands now... Hang in there it'll be processed before long

Refund

The date that turbotax says is not valid if you have kids, the IRS didn't start processing our refunds till the 15th so it will actually be 9 out of 10 will receive their refund 21 days from the 15th

lbraddock1980
Returning Member

Refund

I called Friday 2/21. I was told that my taxes is under review. I've filed with turbo tax for 5 yrs. This is the 1st time I've ever been in review. All my info is correct. The rep told me if Where's My Refund doesnt change or I receive a letter by 3/2, I have to wait another 45 days & call them on 4/16. This is ridiculous!

Refund

What does it mean when u do get a letter from the irs last year my girl claimed our kids and this year I did but now I’m stuck in the process wait and I did it and got accepted on 1/27. Idk how to read the transcript but I see March 9th in it is hoping to good that not when I’m getting it but everyone said there just making sure that my girl didn’t claim them bc she got hers 

Refund

When will the next update for those who dnt got a date yet. Cus mine still say refund still being processed a date will be issued when completes. Havent recieved any letter frm irs. Have child credit. Filed 1/16 nd accepted 1/27. Cnt view my transcript. And been reading all kind of different stories about taxes being under reviews nd identity stuff. Idk but im worried. Should i be worried? I need some hope nd help nd advice

Refund

Should be tomorrow night about 3am .. It updates between 3-6 am 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies