Re: Refund - Page 9

Refund

My wmr refreshed at midnight but didn't update 🤔🤔🤔 it said I attempted yoo many times for the day ( Friday the 21st) but I did that on purpose so I could see if they really do update every 24hrs.  Well I checked at midnight to see if they updated it but all it did was refresh my account so I had all my attempts back. My account still says being processed like wth... I cant believe they make people wait so long. If people are being dishonest or making mistakes, it's not going to make a difference if whether they process refunds on jan 27th or feb 15th. Holding refunds is stupid and it's just slowing the whole process 

Refund

Has anyone received a ddd using their wmr tool yet? Or their actual refund with the child tax credits?

Refund

Nope. Just checked. IRS website says it updates any time between 12am and 6am. 

Refund

I'm litraley having the same problem from it going to saying the path act and then now it just saying were processing your return.. but turbo tax didn't give me a expected date of when I'll get them back.. I've never waited this long before.. it's frustrating.. I check every day and nothing has changed so.far

Refund

My brother had h&r block to and got his two weeks ago. I can't believe we still haven't got ours. I usually use h &r block but this year I wanted to do it myself. I will never use turbo tax again and my aunt will never eigher Shea going through it to

Refund

Its not turbotax. Who you file thru makes no difference... BTW someone let me know in this post please if WMR updates today like they said it would. I already checked it 3 or 4 times and I'm blocked till tomorrow.....  🙂    That's a nice addition the IRS added this year too. I guess their servers can't handle f5's..... Maybe if they just paid people their money so many people wouldn't be refreshing WMR.

Refund

WMR HAS OFFICIALLY UPDATED!! GOT MY DDD FOR 2/26🤞🏽😁😁😁

Refund

What is wmr?

Refund

My refund was finally approved. I've got a ddd of 02/26/20 (filed and accepted on 01/30/20). You should have your . 

Refund

Where's my refund (IRS refund tracking tool).

Refund

@daonenonly84 @ its the irs website. Where's My Refund

Refund

Thanks for the info.I have to wait to midnight to check wmr again, but im hoping i'll be good on the 26th too since i was accepted on the 27th of janurary...THanks guys

Refund

just checked mine still processing this is ridiculous I filed on the 13th and accepted on the 14th of January what is going on??? I thought mine would’ve updated today. 

Refund

Mine is the same also

Refund

Mines saying that it won’t be here till the 9th of March on my transcript I hope that’s wrong I Also have still bein processed and filed on 1/27 and accepted same day