turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

I am in the same exact boat. Submitted the 22nd. Approved the 23rd. No DDD yet a friend if mine who used H&R Block, worked and claimed the EITC, received his refund yesterday, the 20th!! I was so angry I called the IRS and they continued to say the funds wont be released until next week even though I saw with my own 2 eyes this friends bank account!! Like who do they think we r?? A bunch of idiots??!! This was my 1st year with Turbo Tax and I will NOT be returning!!

Refund

As long as everything is accurate on your return you should be ok.. I files early jan 2019 and waited for updates to be made but it seemed to take long so I called the irs and asked what the issue was.. Well I was told initially that my identity needed to be verified. The rep scheduled me to go to my local office to have my identity verified and I did and it was a success.. I was told within 9 weeks i should receive a refund.. I called constantly for updates and was told to wait but I called one day and a rep said it was now under review. I was given a time frame of 60 days for the review and then at some point my was sent up for audit.. That made me so mad.. They audited my return and challenged my eic for my own children who I have been raising and have full custody.. I wanted to curse everybody out.. I asked for a tax advocate and she was horrible. She asked for school records, lease info for a home i no longer lived in and ect.... This was the worst process ever. Nothing seemed to satisfy the advocate because she wanted to make the irs happy instard of trying to help me resolve my issue that they falsely made... Long story short I finally got my refund but it was 1000 less and it took from the time i filed which was Jan until Sept for me to receive my refund.. I certainly hope you dont have to endure what I went through.. I pray nothing but the best and positive movement for you and I sure hope you get a advocate who will help you through this process.. Good luck!!

Refund

I have the same problem I’m going on 5 weeks now and nothing 

Refund

Mine was accepted on the 27th as well but isn't there supposed to be a bar thing on irs.gov mine just says being processed keep checking later.

Goldielux75
Returning Member

Refund

Yes I’m having about the same issue and when I went to track my refund it couldn’t find anything 

Refund

I filed with liberty tax service and I haven't received my taxes yet either...not even a Ddd, so it's not turbo tax

Refund

"Where can I find my Transcript"

Refund

I called the IRS on Feb 22, 2020 the customer service agent stated they will not start processing returns with credits until 21 days after Feb 15, 2020 due to the “PATH Act.” Refunds will be issues the first or second week of March, 2020. 

Refund

Same exact issue 

Refund

So I'm one of the pathers I know we're being delayed still nothing updated on where's my refund or TurboTax I checked that SB GTP whatever it is that TurboTax uses it says they haven't received my tax information yet but at the bottom it says funds received 2170 does that mean I'll be in the bats that gets a date tomorrow

Milliesmart0112
Returning Member

Refund

Almost time for them updates 😁

Refund

They do it at midnight or later? 

Refund

Ive read anywhere between 12 and 3

Refund

My wmr refreshed at midnight but didn't update 🤔🤔🤔 it said I attempted yoo many times for the day ( Friday the 21st) but I did that on purpose so I could see if they really do update every 24hrs.  Well I checked at midnight to see if they updated it but all it did was refresh my account so I had all my attempts back. My account still says being processed like wth... I cant believe they make people wait so long. If people are being dishonest or making mistakes, it's not going to make a difference if whether they process refunds on jan 27th or feb 15th. Holding refunds is stupid and it's just slowing the whole process 

Refund

Has anyone received a ddd using their wmr tool yet? Or their actual refund with the child tax credits?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies