turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

I have similar dates  as you,  i called and spoke to a irs rep 10 mins agao and she said i have a DDD of 2/26....my wmr has not updated and she said it might not untill after i get my refund, the app has been messing up for several people

Refund

Where do you find your transcripts? Im in Florida I didnt know we had access to them

Refund

You can go to the irs webpage and request an online copy but your identity has to be verified through sources such as student loans acct numbers, auto loans acct numbers, home equity line of credit and credit card numbers.. It will tell you everything when you go to the weppage ang search transcripts.. I tried it but I dont have my acct info foe my car loan and I have student loans but you have to get that from the fafsa website. It will give you the name of your loans holder and you go from there

Ndeems721
Returning Member

Refund

Most of what you said is incorrect. WMR is updated daily. Checks are sent out daily, but big batches are done Monday and Thursday. You do count weekends. You just do not count Federal Holidays. 

Ndeems721
Returning Member

Refund

I've filed with turbotax the past 8  years no issues . This is the first year anything has been late. If you claim children or earned income that is the delay . The delay is not from turbo tax .... they are not the IRS they are simply a means of filing. Bet if you had used HR Block you would be in the same predicament.

Refund

unfortunately for me I don't have none of that I own my home outright so I don't know what to do

Ndeems721
Returning Member

Refund

Call the IRS or request your online transcript to see your due date. When did you file? You do not claim any dependents and you are not eligible for the earned income credit?

Refund

I filed Jan 18th was accepted Jan 27th path was cleared on Feb 15th and been waiting

Refund

Yep still waiting on mine. Mine was accepted on the 27th of January. And I am still waiting. To me it's bull crap.

Refund

Yep. Can't talk to a human. Get the freaking automated crap.

Refund

I see some people say they are a daily and maybe we are a weekly I don't know for sure what's going on

Refund

I am in the similar way too.

Refund

If you filed for the earned income credit they are not beginning to release them until 2/27/20. I called yesterday because I wanted to make sure there was no problem with my return!

Refund

Could you tell me what to look for on the transcript? I guess just the 2019 one from website but what lines for code and date? 

Refund

Sooo expect to receive deposit tomorrow?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies